Support financial and operational performance by assisting in the development of financial goals; analyzing results; and developing recommendations for operational improvement. The position will include significant reporting responsibilities, as well as development of the annual budget. Additional responsibilities include periodic P&L reporting, goal calculations, adhoc analysis, and support for all departments including Operations, Marketing, Real Estate, Human Resources, Fuels, and Facilities.
- Provide management with planning and control information by assembling and analyzing financial data; developing and maintaining financial models; providing forecasts; reviewing processes; recommending actions; providing information on results against targets or requirements.
- Lead the Annual Operating Budget Process, including responsibility for key meetings internally and building presentations to meet deadlines
- Provide Field Management with Ad hoc reports needed to better measure operating performance.
- Prepare financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and results. Interpret and explain results to Senior Management.
- Calculate operations quarterly bonus and work within the division and company to pull data together for use in a model that is updated as the criteria changes. Will need to be able to model anticipated changes and present results.
- Provide mentoring, guidance and training to financial analyst to support the financial needs of the division.
- Ensure compliance with requirements, policies and regulations by enforcing adherence to corporate systems, policies and governmental regulations; advising management on needed actions. Ensure that internal controls are in place to safeguard assets.
- Capital Control- Prepares Authority for Expenditure (AFE’s) for release of capital. Tracks/Audits expenses on AFE projects submitted, and balances capital with available capital spend
- Achieves corporate financial objectives by forecasting return on investment results; assists in preparation, monitoring and deployment of capital expenditure budget; scheduling, researching and preparing expenditures; analyzing variances including post implementation reviews; and initiating corrective action
- Evaluates projected financial results of undertaking new projects by analyzing capital expenditure proposals, recommending courses of action
- Reconciles assigned accounts each period and resolves discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Finance or related field preferred with 5 years of relevant experience preferably in financial analysis, strategic planning, or budgeting and forecasting
- Comprehensive knowledge of financial statements required
- Must have advanced knowledge and skills in Excel and MS Access, PowerPoint and Word
- Strong analytical and quantitative abilities
- Experience working with large and complex datasets
- Must be willing to adapt to a dynamic business environment, balancing multiple priorities and meeting deadlines
- Comfortable working independently and in cross-functional teams
- Ability to communicate information and ideas in a clear manner to all levels of management, both orally and in writing
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $80,000.00 to $90,000.00 /year
- Finance & Accounting: 5 years (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
|From the USA? You Can Earn Beer Money – Click Me|
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.