A Well Established Central California Luxury Dealership is looking to add a qualified AUTOMOTIVE FINANCE MANAGER to our team. We strive to ensure that our clients are provided an exceptional purchase experience while achieving phenomenal financial results for the dealership. We are looking for someone who can provide a positive addition to an already well performing Finance Department.
Responsibilities (include but are not limited to):
- Greeting client to effectively time transition from Sales to Finance.
- Determine client’s financing needs based on a professional interview process.
- Presenting a transparent menu to client with his/her financing options and products to enhance their vehicle ownership experience and protect his/her investment.
- Educating client the value of these options and products and assist him to make the wise and best decision.
- Processing finance transaction including lenders approval and timely funding.
- Ensuring that all administrative processes are handled timely and in compliance with company policy.
- Ensuring 100% compliance with all state and federal laws and regulations.
- Ensuring clients satisfaction on every transaction and address it immediately if needed. Providing an exceptional client experience.
- Achieving targeted Sales and Finance departments’ goals. Finance manager performance is measured by achieving Targeted Client Satisfaction Index and Targeted Sales and Finance goals.
- Follow all company policies and procedures.
- Demonstrates behaviors consistent with the Company’s Values in all interactions with customers, co-workers and vendors.
Requirements (included but not limited to):
- 3-4 years finance experience (preferred automotive experience).
- Experience in E Leads and ADP is preferred.
- Proven ability to provide an Exceptional Client experience.
- Proven ability to achieve targeted goals.
- Excellent Verbal and Written communication skills.
- Prior sales experience preferred but not required.
- Excellent customer satisfaction skills.
- Professional appearance and work ethic.
- Self- starter and self- motivator.
- High detail-oriented and well organized.
- Bilingual- a plus.
- Ability to work positively with others.
We offer a Great Benefit Package!
Apply today or refer a qualified friend.
Job Type: Full-time
- Finance (Automotive Preferred): 3 years (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
|From the USA? You Can Earn Beer Money – Click Me|
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.