Brooklyn based Advertising & Real Estate company is seeking a full-time finance professional to join our team as the Finance Manager. The ideal candidate will be detail-oriented, possess exceptional organizational skills and thrive in a collaborative work environment. Real Estate experience is a plus.
Chief Executive Officer
Primary Responsibilities and Duties:
- Responsible for tracking the finances of three separate entities (marketing, advertising, & real estate company)
- Maintain monthly and quarterly financials.
- Liaise with company’s accounting firm.
- Organize and maintain all corporate and financial records.
- Facilitate the integration of new advertising and real estate assets.
- Assist in the assessment of new investment opportunities.
- Serve as core member of the team, assisting with overall company strategy and key business initiatives.
- Degree in Accounting, Finance or a business-related field
- Proficient in Excel; some experience with QuickBooks preferred
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Thrives in an entrepreneurial environment
- Salary commensurate with experience; expected range of $75,000 – 85,000, plus a performance-based bonus
- Competitive benefits package including health insurance and paid vacation
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $75,000.00 to $85,000.00 /year
- Relevant: 4 years (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends
- Day shift
- 8 hour shift
|From the USA? You Can Earn Beer Money – Click Me|
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.