Roger Beasley Mazda Central (located at 6825 Burnet Rd, Austin, TX 78757)is seeking an Automotive F&I Manager. For 43 years we have been one of the largest privately owned dealer groups in Central Texas.
In addition to competitive pay, we offer our associates the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life, and Disability insurance
- Paid Time-Off
- Employee Vehicle Purchase Program
- Professional work environment, with job training and advancement opportunities
- Oversee dealership customer loan origination and approval process.
- Establish and maintain strong relations with our lenders.
- Maintain accurate monthly, quarterly and year-end reports.
- Determine the customer’s need for financing and explore payment options.
- Establish a positive relationship with customers as they are presented products and services.
- Present warranties, credit insurance, GAP insurance and other beneficial products offered by the dealership.
- Secure and finalize transactions in a legal and ethical manner while maintaining a high level of productivity.
- Meet monthly forecast for finance and insurance income, penetration levels, and customer satisfaction.
- Accurately prepare all federal, state, and dealer paperwork related to the transaction and submits to the dealership’s Accounting Department in a timely manner.
- Enhance customer satisfaction during the entire purchase experience.
- Demonstrates behaviors consistent with the Company’s Values in all interactions with customers, co-workers, and vendors.
- Prior experience in a dealership F&I Department, automotive sales, or in the selling of financial products required.
- Proficient at operating a personal computer including Microsoft Office: E-mail, Excel, and Word.ADP Dealer Services Experience a plus.
- Ability to work independently and be self-motivated.
- Great attitude with high-energy personality.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Professional appearance and work ethic.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work well in a process driven environment.
- Outstanding communication skills in both verbal and written.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- College degree or experience preferred.
- Valid driver license in the state that you will work and a good driving record.
*All applicants must pass pre-employment testing to include: background checks, MVR, and drug testing in order to qualify for employment*
Roger Beasley Imports is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $80,000.00 to $120,000.00 /year
- F&I Department: 1 year (Preferred)
- Automotive Sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
|Better Chance At Finding High Paying Job Elite Carrier Seeker|
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.