Learn more about Messenger Marketing and why it’s poised to become a huge new field of marketing at http://messengermarketing.com ( http://messengermarketing.com )
We are looking for a Finance Manager to support the COO and Management team. The position is based in San Francisco, CA. Reporting to the COO, the Finance Manager will be responsible for directing aspects of the organization’s financial operations in the US and Russia offices. The ideal individual will lead and support a culture of collaboration, creativity, and innovation within the overall organization.
The Finance Manager will collaborate across multiple stakeholders and implement best practices in financial planning, budgeting, analysis, strategy, and compliance. The candidate will thrive in a culture of accountability and transparency and be highly responsible to the needs of the continually evolving organization. The individual will have exceptional attention to detail, but will also be a strategic thinker, excited by the opportunity to test ideas and lead projects that impact the company.
Key Responsibilities Will Include:
- Build and maintain financial models, annual budgets, and rolling forecasts
- Update and track operating indicators and financial metrics
- Prepare variance analyses to identify and explain variances
- Prepare quarterly/annual reporting to shareholders
- Lead ad-hoc strategic projects and special analyses
- Ensure the integrity of internal financial controls
- Define, benchmark, and implement operational best practices
- Manage, and advise on decision making regarding fundraising activities and stock transfers
- Manage and oversee the employee stock option plan matters
- Manage the procurement of vendors and contractors including contract negotiations
- Oversee company legal matters and intellectual property
- Oversee company compliance with HR, tax, laws, and regulatory requirements
Our Ideal Candidate Has:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, business administration
- Ideal candidate has 8-10 years of experience in field
- Previous FP&A experience
- Previous early stage start-up experience
- Exceptional knowledge of finance, complex modeling, budgeting, accounting, and Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Advanced knowledge of accounting best practices, laws, standards, and state/national/international regulations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Analytical ability to develop and implement improvements or recommendations
- Credible track record of meeting tight deadlines with accuracy, integrity, and a sense of calm
- Ability to work collaboratively
- Previous consulting and investment banking experience a plus
It Would Be Nice If You Also Had:
- In addition to proven financial leadership, having startup experience and/or international experience is a plus.
ManyChat is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We’re committed to building a diverse and inclusive team. We do not discriminate against qualified employees or applicants because of race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual preference, sexual identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, military status, or any other characteristic protected by local law or ordinance.
|Better Chance At Finding High Paying Job Elite Carrier Seeker|
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.