As a Finance Manager, you’re one of the most important team members at Norm Reeves Honda Vista. You’re responsible for creating a super Norm Reeves Honda experience for our guests by using your unwavering ethics, previous experience as a Special Finance Manager and existing relationship with Prime/Mid-Prime/Sub-Prime lenders.
Your work will ensure guests are our primary focus and leave 100% satisfied with their Norm Reeves Honda experience. This role is a great way for a competitive person with exceptional follow through skills to launch your career with us!
What You’ll Do:
- Sell all of the tangible/in-tangle back-end products using a menu (Service Contracts, GAP, Paint/Fabric Sealants)
- Manage Contracts in Transit on a daily basis
- Use your prior experience with credit challenged sub-prime auto loan lending and complete understanding of sub-prime automotive business
- Demonstrate resilience to work with lenders that specialize in poor credit profiles and sub-prime lending.
- Pay attention to detail and collect all stipulations that go with a subprime credit file
- Take a transaction from A-Z, from the inception of the initial lead inquiry to delivery of the vehicle and funding of the loan.
- Model patience and work with credit challenged clientele
What You’ll Need: **
- A valid driver’s license and acceptable driving record.
- MINIMUM of 2 YEARS in sub-prime lending in a special finance manager role
- Ability to effectively rehash deals with Prime/Mid-prime/Sub-prime lenders
- Ability to average OVER $1,200 PVR!
- Proficiency in the following software: MS Excel, MS Word, MS Outlook
- Excellent organizational and follow up skills
- Leadership skills in team-based and independent settings. **
What We Offer: **
- Free training opportunities
- Advancement opportunities
- Tuition Reimbursement – Up to $2,000 reimbursement within 12-month period
- 401k with Matching Contribution — 25% match on up to $4,000 contribution per year
- Paid Time Off and Holidays
- 1st year is up to 6 PTO days
- 2nd to 4th year is 11 PTO days
- 5+ years is 16 PTO days
- 6 Holidays per year
- Medical (PPO), Dental (PPO & HMO) and complimentary Group Life Insurance
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Company Partner Discounts
- Section 125 Cafeteria Plan & Flexible Spending Account (allows employees to pay for certain qualified expenses on a pre-tax basis)
- Generous Company Partner Discounts on sales, service and parts at our many locations
Job Type: Full-time
|Better Chance At Finding High Paying Job Elite Carrier Seeker|
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.