Come ride above the rest! Net Direct Auto Sales is an independently owned and operated, pre-owned dealership that provides the highest quality inventory of specialized lifted trucks, Jeeps and SUVs. What makes Net Direct unique is that we acquire late model vehicles, recondition them using exceptional quality products, and then go above and beyond to provide a one-of-a-kind experience to our customers. Additionally, we pride ourselves on fostering a culture of innovation and continuous improvement and are changing the experience for auto buyers and our employees. This is what makes us the largest lifted truck dealer in Texas.
We are passionately dedicated to our customer’s experience and to our company goals by daily applying a spirit of continual improvement in all areas. This should be apparent to anyone who works here or comes in contact with us. Always focusing on teamwork, quality, integrity, accountability, dedication, and transparency is how we bring The Net Direct Way to life every day. If this sounds like the type of culture you would thrive in and you meet the qualifications below then we encourage you to apply to be part of our incredible team!
The role of the Finance Manager is to effectively and efficiently manage F&I processes and optimize sales potential in finance products, while providing a memorable customer experience. You will succeed in this role if you have a proven track record for outstanding customer service, profit growth, and achieving bottom-line results.
- Effectively and efficiently manages F&I processes by ensuring legal compliance, accuracy and fair treatment.
- Works closely with Finance Director to assist in providing accurate information for reporting purposes and develops action plans to analyze and correct performance.
- Conducts all business in an ethical and professional manner.
- Maximizes cash flow by getting funding packages to the Director of Finance as quickly as possible.
- Monitors and assists in meeting sales and profitability goals on a weekly and monthly basis.
- Ensures all documentation is completed accurately and in a timely manner while consistently protecting customer information.
- Ensures all transactions are completed in a timely manner and that all written and verbal representations are accurate and as intended.
- Prior to delivery, verifies all aspects of the Sales Department’s deal structure such as rate, trade in, deposits, and Vehicle Identification Number (VIN) is accurate.
- Consistently reviews Client’s credit profile to ensure our ability to secure a lending source at or below the rate being offered to the Client.
- Before forwarding to management, carefully and consistently checks all paperwork for correct information such as, but not limited to, title, lien information and taxes.
- Verifies payoff information on all trade-ins, verifies proper insurance coverage on all deals.
- Effectively and Efficiently Contributes to Achieving Strategic Goals.
- Assists the sales process through completion of the sale while ensuring all corporate F&I goals are met on a departmental and individual level.
- Encouraged and expected to generate additional revenue by negotiating gross profit, maintaining and improving reserves, and by selling aftermarket products and services through consistent use of the F&I menu.
- Develops, and consistently monitors sales financial goals (budgets) with Management.
- Auto Finance
- CRM/Finance system, preferably with Dealer Track, Dealer Socket, Finance Express, and/or CUDL
- Strong back-end closing skills are required
- College degree or equivalent experience in finance is preferred
- Strong background in business, mathematics, marketing and/or computers is also useful
- Must have a valid and current driver’s license and clean driving record
- Must be able to pass a background check and pre-employment drug testing
- Keen attention to detail
- High energy level
- Strong communication skills
- Must work well within a team
- Takes pride and ownership in work with continuous focus on customer service and process efficiencies
Job Type: Full-time
- Driver’s License (Required)
|Better Chance At Finding High Paying Job Elite Carrier Seeker|
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.