We are looking for a Leader who would enjoy working in a positive, fun, and respectful workplace and shares the following values:
Szott Auto Family Pride – Core Values
- Create Fun and Choose a Positive Attitude – Create a fun work environment and customer experience.
- Develop Open and Honest Relationships – Act with integrity, be compassionate, friendly, loyal, and make sure that you do the right thing. Treat your relationships well.
- Deliver WOW – Surprise customers and teammates by doing something unconventional, innovative and unexpected. Make their day!
- Encourage Constant Improvement – Embrace change and be determined to deliver excellence. Pursue growth through learning.
- Build a Can Do Team Spirit – Work together and always value passion, determination, perseverance, and a sense of urgency.
- Be Humble and Respect Everyone – Treat teammates, customers, partners and vendors, as you want to be treated. Always show appreciation for a job well done.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Effectively lead our new and used vehicle financing process
- Find the best financing solutions for our customers
- Present and sell F&I product utilizing menu process
- Desk deals
- Close deals
- Train and develop the sales team with regards to the financing process
- Manage Contracts in Transit
Qualifications and Skills
- Demonstrated leadership capability
- Ethical business practices and professional image
- Excellent customer service skills
- Knowledge of Automobile Dealership systems (CDK, Vinsolutions, Menuvantage, eContracting, RouteOne, vAuto)
- Experience at an Import/Toyota Dealership
- Szott Automotive Group is an equal opportunity employer and a drug free workplace. Offers of employment are contingent upon successfully passing a driving record check, a criminal history background check and a pre-employment drug screen.
- Medical, Dental and Vision Plans
- Paid Vacations
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan With Match
- Industry leading management
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $125,000.00 to $150,000.00 /year
- Automobile Dealership Finance Management: 2 years (Required)
- Automobile Dealership Sales Management: 1 year (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Flexible schedule
- Professional development assistance
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Team-oriented — cooperative and collaborative
- People-oriented — supportive and fairness-focused
- Aggressive — competitive and growth-oriented
|From the USA? You Can Earn Beer Money – Click Me|
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.