Beacon Resources, in partnership with our client, seeks a Finance Director to join their niche-leading organization located near Culver City.
Job – You will report to the CFO of the company. You will direct the company’s finance functions. You will re-establish, maintain, and revise the FP&A process. You will evaluate budgets and financial reports.
Environment/Culture – The Company has been in existence for several years, and thus is at the startup phase of its life cycle (albeit very well financed). You will work out of modern offices, with smart and driven colleagues who strive to be innovated, efficient, and versatile self-starters.
Compensation/Benefits – Starting salary range begins at $175,000/year, and increases DOE. The client offers a discretionary bonus as well. Some benefits offered by our client include unlimited PTO, health insurance, and pet insurance.
DUTIES OF THE FINANCE DIRECTOR
Financial Planning and Analysis (FP&A)
- Produce forecasts to project short-term and long-term projections
- Deliver KPI results to measure performance on each business unit
- Create a Capital Expenditures (CAPEX) plan
- Project cash flow on a quarterly basis
- Analyze all expenditures to create all Rate of Investment (ROI) reports
- Analyze budgeted v. actual revenue and expenses, in conjunction with the Accounting and Treasure teams
- Drive dashboard reporting improvement
- Work with the accounting team to answer all finance questions, especially on the variances between actual and budgeted amounts
- Hire, mentor, and guide members of your finance team
- Accept other ad hoc finance duties as needed
QUALIFICATIONS OF THE FINANCE DIRECTOR
- Bachelors in Finance, Accounting or Business Administration with an Accounting focus
- At least ten (10) years of total FP&A work experience
- At least five (5) years of total FP&A managerial experience
SKILLS OF THE FINANCE DIRECTOR
- Expert-Level proficiency in Microsoft Excel (v-lookups, pivot tables, IF Formulas)
- Expert-Level experience in an ERP program
- Strong analytical experience, especially with financial planning and forecasting duties
- Detail oriented, with high level of ethics and integrity
- Leadership qualities
- Superior interpersonal skills
- Fast learner
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Willingness to perform FP&A work
For further information, submit your resume in MS Word format. I will hold all inquiries in the strictest confidence.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $175,000.00 to $195,000.00 /year
- FP&A: 10 years (Required)
Hours per Week:
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
|From the USA? You Can Earn Beer Money – Click Me|
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.