This is your chance to join the fastest growing, highest volume Harley-Davidson dealership group in the world!
GREAT MONEY & MORE FUN
$140K – $175K+/Year
CHANGE YOUR PRODUCT, CHANGE YOUR LIFE
You will be amazed at the money and the lifestyle!
But don’t just take our word for it, here’s what some GM’s at our ten H-D stores have to say…
- Same money“The money is comparable to what I earned in the car business, the pay plan works year-round, while the work environment is no comparison and better in every way!”
- Less hours “Way less hours and it’s just plain fun. I honestly LOVE coming to work.”
- Want v. Need“In the car business you’re selling transportation, a way to get back and forth to work. In the H-D business we sell passion, freedom and dreams.”
- Fun environment “It is exciting to see customers so happy with their purchase and thank me for getting their dream fulfilled. I get to wear jeans, sneakers and a cool Harley-Davidson shirt. I will never go back to 4 wheels!”
We are gearing up for a record year and seeking a Full-Time FINANCE PRO!
If you don’t want “just a job” and you’re looking for a long-term career, then you have come to the right place, our company is growing.
Qualifications and Job Requirements:
- Confidence in ability to be successful.
- Great attitude and outstanding work ethic.
- Ability to work well in a process driven environment.
- Self-starter and self-motivated.
- Must have weekend availability.
- Automotive or Motorcycle experience in a high-volume dealership a plus.
- Adhere to a standard of professional ethics and be respectful to customers.
- Be knowledgeable of state regulations regarding finance and the fair Credit Reporting act.
- Structure deals in accordance with lender and dealership guidelines.
- Have a strong menu presentation and use the 300% rule at all times
- Disclose financial information to customers.
- Maintain good lender relations and evaluate new lender programs.
- Prepare weekly and monthly reports as requested by management.
- 2 years Finance and Insurance experience preferred.
- Harley-Davidson experience a plus.
- Comprehensive Paid Training.
- Employee Discounts.
- 401K with Company Match.
- PPO Medical Insurance.
- PPO Dental and Vision Insurance.
- Voluntary Term Life, Short and Long-Term Disability.
- Accident, Critical Illness and Cancer Insurance.
- Flexible Spending Account access.
- Legal Shield and Identity Theft Shield.
- Competitive Vacation Time.
The Veracka family’s group of Harley-Davidson stores, known as The Motorcycle Company, consist of 10 of the highest-performing dealerships in the country and we’ll be adding more in the near future:
- Avalanche Harley-Davidson (Golden, Colorado)
- Desert Wind Harley-Davidson (Mesa, Arizona)
- High Octane Harley-Davidson (Billerica, Massachusetts)
- Huntington Beach Harley-Davidson (Westminster, California)
- Jet City Harley-Davidson (Renton, Washington)
- Motown Harley-Davidson (Taylor, Michigan)
- Palm Beach Harley-Davidson (West Palm Beach, Florida)
- Rawhide Harley-Davidson (Olathe, Kansas)
- Riverside Harley-Davidson (Riverside, California)
- Rockstar Harley-Davidson (Fort Myers, Florida)
If you wish to be part of the BEST, please email us your resume today!
Job Type: Full-time
- dealership finance and insurance: 2 years (Required)
|From the USA? You Can Earn Beer Money – Click Me|
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.