Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Minorities/Women/Veterans/People with Disabilities
The Finance Assistant in the Community Integration Program works as part of as multi-disciplinary team serving clients in the community. S/he will be responsible for the daily administrative duties that includes basic financial accounting, prepare financial reports for management and process documentation to headquarters.
- Assist with basic financial accounting and processing of check requests and expense reimbursements.
- Assist the CIS Director with administrative duties.
- Manages employee expense reimbursement, office supplies, and invoices ensuring programmatic quality assurance. Responsible for transactions, inventory, purchases and invoicing vendors and various other entities.
- Prepare the grant binders along with its supporting documentation.
- Ensure all required documents are submitted to DHQ finance department.
- Assist the CIS Business Manager with basic accounting services related to grants.
- Ensure two levels of approval is provided and scan to DHQ finance for check request submission.
- Update Temporary Financial Assistance (TFA) tracker for all check requests (real time data).
- Staff expense reimbursement processing, distribution & tracker
- Equipment maintenance.
- Other duties as assigned.
Ability to walk, stand, bend, kneel and twist on an intermittent or sometimes continuous basis. Ability to grasp, push, pull objects such as files, file cabinet drawers, boxes, and reach overhead. Ability to operate computers/printers, fax, scanners, photocopiers and telephone. Ability to lift to 25 lbs.
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree
- At least two years of administrative/finance/accounting support experience.
- Ability to interact with others professionally while maintaining a learning posture.
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal, and a calm demeanor.
- Professional phone and e-mail etiquette a must.
- Must hold intermediate skills utilizing Microsoft Office applications, Microsoft Windows, electronic mail applications and the Internet.
- Possess necessary initiative, adaptability and responsibility to work with minimal supervision.
- Must possess the ability to meet deadlines, handle figures with the aid of a calculator and/or use of Microsoft Excel, and work with complete attention to detail.
- Skill with multi-tasking a must.
- Ability to function in a confidential manner and self-discipline to perform repetitive tasks without lowering quality of work.
- Experience performing statistical compilations a plus.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $20.00 /hour
- Administrative/Finance and Accounting Support: 2 years (Required)
- Los Angeles, CA (Required)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
|From the USA? You Can Earn Beer Money – Click Me|
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.