We are one of the world’s leading localisation companies, offering foreign-language versioning services such as voice-over, dubbing, subtitling and translation services as well as post-production and graphic design.We have a wide portfolio of international and local clients including some of the biggest global brands in the entertainment, media and corporate industry.
As a consequence of its fast growth, VSI Los Angeles is now looking for a Finance & Administration Manager. The latter will report to the General Manager and will be a key member of the company management team. He/she will be responsible for all aspects of accounts preparation, month-end reporting and financial compliance as well as overseeing book-keeping, Payrolls, HR and admin matters.
Working in conjunction with the Head of Operations, the Production Manager and the General Manager, you will be responsible for
- Managing the day to day accounts function which includes but is not limited to:
- Raising sales invoices and performing credit control
- Reviewing purchase ledger and managing payment runs whilst ensuring the company cash flows are sufficient to meet the business needs
- Carrying out regular exports of sales and purchase invoices from production ERP to accounting system ensuring accuracy of data
- Carrying out month and year end reconciliations and journals including accruals, prepayments, depreciation, working in progress etc.
- Preparing monthly management accounts which include project and client profitability analysis.
- Work closely with the General Manager to have a clear overview of production costs, set annual budgets and be responsible for reviewing these and escalating any areas of concern on a timely basis.
- Preparing year end accounts and working closely with external CPA to ensure all filing requirements are met.
- Work closely with the General Manager to establish key company policies and procedures and ensure these are maintained and adhered to.
- Managing one team member (bookkeeper)
- Be responsible for looking after the overall company facility and ensure that all administration aspects of the business are managed, negotiated and in place including but not limited to insurance, facility and equipment contracts, building maintenance etc.
- Manage overall HR function by working closely with outsourced HR/payroll provider ensuing key schemes are correctly administered and reconciled.
- Be a point of contact for staff of all HR related matters
Skills and Experience
- Degree in Finance or related field.
- You must have at least 4 years of experience working preferably within a financial, medium-sized, multi-divisional, multi-currency environment
- Strong numerical skills & QuickBooks experience is preferable
- Advanced Excel skills to be able to work with existing reporting templates and create new templates as required by the business
- Good understanding of, and exposure to, accounting for payroll
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to build good working relationships in person or remotely
- Have an eye for attention to detail and a strong desire for accuracy and efficiency
- Be proactive, and be able to prioritise and manage your own workload in order to meet deadlines
- Be able to see problems from multiple angles to find the best solution
- Strong forecasting, analytic and financial modelling skills
- Solid understanding of financial statements
- SAG union contract and workflow knowledge a plus
- Experience in the Entertainment industry a plus
Job Type: Full-time
- Finance and Admin: 4 years (Preferred)
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Healthcare spending or reimbursement accounts such as HSAs or FSAs
- Retirement benefits or accounts
|Better Chance At Finding High Paying Job Elite Carrier Seeker|
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.