EMERALD WATER / EMERALD COFFEE
Seeking a Finance & Administration Manager to be responsible for coordination and fulfillment of all duties relating to the daily operations: accounting, customer support, financial bookkeeping, personnel supervision, and document processing.
- Customer account organization across all databases
- Accounts Receivable: process invoices, collect payments
- Customer inquiries and requests
- Payroll & Tax Filings
- Human Resources: supervision, policies, on-boarding, etc.
- Financial books review/recommendations
- Accounts Payable: inventory tracking, purchase orders
- Other various activities and tasks as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree, or equivalent professional experience
- 5+ years work history
- QuickBooks Online expertise
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills/Excellent Excel abilities: pivot tables, report merging
- Highly organized
- Consistent attention to detail, ability to establish priorities, and meet deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills
PREFERRED SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE, AND ABILITIES
- Bookkeeping background
- Strong comprehension of Balance Sheet/P&L/financial reports
- Experience in a customer support role
The position includes a competitive salary based on experience, and the opportunity to have a significant impact on the success of a fast-growing company in a major metropolitan market. Benefits also include health insurance, paid time off, as well as end-of-year bonus.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $60,000.00 to $75,000.00 /year
- Microsoft Office: 5 years (Preferred)
- Excel: 5 years (Preferred)
- QuickBooks: 5 years (Preferred)
- Paid time off
- Health insurance
|From the USA? You Can Earn Beer Money – Click Me|
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.