Texas Certified Motors
Want the opportunity to be a partner or own your own car dealership?
We are growing and looking for Quality People to work with a Quality Dealership representing a Quality Product! If you are looking for an exciting, rewarding career, retail automotive industry represents an excellent opportunity.
What We Offer:
- Positive & Professional work environment
- Medical Benefits
- Promotional and Career Growth Opportunities
- Personal Development Training & Opportunities
Arrange the financing of purchases and present additional products that enhance vehicle and ownership experience.
F&I Manager Job Duties:
- Demonstrate the Texas Certified Motors Core Values:
- A 45 Minute Sales Process
- Equal Opportunity Offense
- Better Pay; Better Time Off; Better Quality of Life
- We Only Do Business With People Who Like Us
- Integrity & Success * Proficient with title laws and registration process
- Maintain proficiency and certifications as required for the position
- Accurately desks deals, submits deals to lenders for approval, makes credit decisions, and effectively close deals
- Assisting Sales Associates in following the Texas Certified Motors sales process.
- Ensures all deals are fully compliant with local, state and federal guidelines
- Prepares all deal packages with complete and proper documentation to lender by following the departmental process
- Accurately audits team deals post-sale
- Ensures the expeditious funding of all contracts
F&I Manager Skills and Qualifications:
- Positive and Friendly Attitude, Strong Interpersonal and Communication Skills
- Finance and Warranty Experience a Plus
- Experience with Credit Acceptance, Westlake and CPS a Plus
- Experience with Capital One Navigator a Plus
- Professional Appearance
- Must possess the ability to ask for the sale and follow through
- Basic Computer Skills, Dealertrack experience a plus
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Previous Sales Experience a Plus
- Valid Driver’s License.
All Applicants must pass pre-employment testing including: Background Checks, MVR, and Drug Testing in order to qualify for employment.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $0.00 to $120,000.00 /year
- Automotive Sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- Dealership F&I: 1 year (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Driver’s License (Required)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Retirement benefits or accounts
|Better Chance At Finding High Paying Job Elite Carrier Seeker|
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.