!!COME SEE US AT OUR JOB FAIR ON JUNE 19th & 20th!!
Why join our team?
South Toyota by Purdy Mobility strives for innovation, accessibility to our communities and exceeding our customers’ expectations. Over the years, we have welcomed thousands of amazing people into our teams and growing family.
We take pride in providing the highest level of customer satisfaction while offering passionate, caring and honest experiences for all our team members, guests and communities. Come and experience the promise of something different at South Toyota.
At South Toyota we are looking to form the industry’s best and most successful teams. We provide the opportunity to learn, grow and work along the greatest in the business. We are looking for individuals with great ambition, are very professional, and can add great value to our management team. Finance managers are responsible for communicating product features, benefits, contract details and master finance specifics of each deal.
- Contract new business, sell and close deals ethically
- Generate finance income on all sold customers
- Check/verify paperwork involved with cash, finance or loan transactions
- Contract or collect all money at closing
- Seek bank approval on financed and leased deals
- Maintain a working knowledge of leases, “balloons,” etc.
- Promote Credit Life/Accident & Health sales
- Assist in acquiring approval from lenders
- Understand all programs and rate options offered by our lenders
- Solicit extended warranty sales (aftermarket)
- Handle all cancellations for extended warranties and credit life
Benefits include medical, vision and dental insurance, 401K retirement savings plan with company match, Vacation time, and company paid continuing education and training. Our company maintains a strong policy of equal employment opportunity for all associates. We hire, train, promote and compensate associates based on personal and professional competence and potential for advancement without regard for race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, disability or citizenship, as well as other classifications protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dealership F&I: 1 year (Preferred)
- Automotive Sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- Paid time off
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Healthcare spending or reimbursement accounts such as HSAs or FSAs
- Other types of insurance
- Retirement benefits or accounts
- Gym memberships or discounts
- Employee discounts
- Workplace perks such as food/coffee and flexible work schedules
|Better Chance At Finding High Paying Job Elite Carrier Seeker|
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.