Boutique preventive medicine practice is looking for a full time MA to work in our practice and take vitals and perform blood draws along with general clinical work within the scope of their license. We are looking for a polished, hard working, responsible, reliable professional who is interested in a long term role. You must have 2 years of MA experience and excellent phlebotomy skills.
- Prepare patient for procedures, assist patient and discharge patients
- Manage rooms including inventory, equipment and keep up with fast paced schedule
- Assist physicians and clients with clinical care
- Taking patient histories, vitals, answering questions
- Monitoring patient
- Performing blood draws and phlebotomy as needed
- Manage labs: process blood, collect results
- Charting and clinical administration
- Other duties as assigned
LifeSpan medicine Values
In order for the LifeSpan team to meet the goals expressed through the company mission statement, it is imperative that all employees possess the following attributes:
1. Knowledge – The blending of job related education, skills and experience.
2. Quantity – Level of satisfactory output generated in position per unit time.
3. Accuracy – Absence of errors.
4. Judgment – Capacity to make reasonable decisions.
5. Innovation – Imagination and creativity used to better position.
6. Appearance & Habits – Personal habits, grooming, uniform / clothing.
7. Orderliness – Organization of the individual’s work and work area.
8. Courtesy – Respect for feelings of others. Politeness on the job.
9. Cooperation – Willingness to help others accomplish their objectives.
10. Initiative – Voluntarily starting projects. Attempting non-routine jobs and tasks.
11. Reliability – Dependability and trustworthiness.
12. Perseverance – Steadfast pursuit of job objectives when faced with unexpected obstacles.
13. Stability – Even temperament. Acceptance of unavoidable tension and pressure.
14. Alertness – Ability to quickly understand new information and situations.
15. Professionalism – Professional actions, communications and attitude.
16. Team work – Ability to work in a team for the betterment of staff, patients, and the Company.
17. Observance – Observance of Company policies and procedures.
18. Attendance – Consistent adherence to work schedule.
- Current MA license in CA from accredited school
- Current phlebotomy certification
- Excellent phlebotomy skills
- Friendly, caring, compassionate personality
- Reliable car for transportation
- Strong leadership abilities
- Strong administrative, organization, time management and follow up skills
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple patients and duties at one time
- Ability to work flexible hours and shifts
- Team player with a positive attitude willing to do whatever it takes to help our clients and team
- 2+ year MA experience
Benefits: health, dental, vision, parking, matching 401k, vacation/sick
|From the USA? You Can Earn Beer Money – Click Me|
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.