O'Toole's of Libertyville
Position: Executive Sous Chef
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage all kitchen and dish personnel, and communicate with front of house management on behalf of the kitchen.
- Plan and execute daily specials and daily menu offerings such as soup of the day, quiche of the day, etc.
- Control the food inventory and order new product when needed.
- Assist the Executive Chef in the process of hiring and firing kitchen staff.
- Discipline kitchen and dish employees when they have violated established codes of conduct and procedures.
- Contribute to the creation of the seasonal menu by identifying which items have been successful or have failed and offer replacement ideas.
- Coordinate with the Special Events Coordinator to plan the menu for private events and parties.
- Work the Expo position if there is no Front of House employee assigned to the task.
- Plan and implement procedures in the kitchen relating to personnel and menu items.
- Complete all daily paperwork and ensure that kitchen staff are completing their daily assignments.
- Man various positions and stations in kitchen as needed.
- Adhere to all O’Toole’s Pub Group policies and the code of conduct.
- Follow any and all tasks assigned by the Executive Chef for the advancement and success of the company.
This position requires:
– An Associates Degree or Higher (Bachelor’s Preferred)
– Minimum 2 years experience as a Sous Chef in a high volume restaurant
– Leadership skills to guide a team of experienced line cooks
– Creativity in menu development and presentation
– Diligence and Attention to Detail
If you possess the skills needed for this position, we want to speak with you! Join the team at a well established restaurant group and be recognized!
Compensation: Competitive Salary plus Benefits Package
Job Type: Full-time
|From the USA? You Can Earn Beer Money – Click Me|
To apply for this job please visit www.simplyhired.com.