The Executive Director of Sales provides leadership, direction, and resource stewardship to the organization’s sales function. The Executive Director of Sales is accountable for overall sales organization performance, the profitable achievement of sales organization goals, and for aligning sales objectives with firm business strategy.
- Lead, coach, and develop the organization to ensure objectives are met or exceeded and that sales and distribution targets are flawlessly executed to standard.
- Develop and deliver upon an annual business plan for volume, execution excellence, market share, profitability, distribution development, routes, new product distribution, and volume/sales forecast.
- Evaluate total market conditions, competitive threats, and changing local dynamics which may impact volume, share, profit, as well as other business metrics.
- Define annual and monthly Key Performance Indicator (KPI) priorities, strategies, and goals for the companies by coordinating with cross functional departments, to ensure the attainment of volume plan and profit objectives.
- Spend time in the market working side-by-side with GSMs and Sales Managers, providing training, feedback/coaching, and evaluating performance as well as market conditions.
- Report regularly on monthly commissions, quarterly bonus, Monthly Performance Review and Quarterly Business Review needs, Quarterly Business Review (QBR) meetings with GSMs to ensure open communication and addressing opportunities
- Partner with HR to ensure performance management initiatives are met, support Talent Acquisition and development needs throughout the year.
- Work directly with the RBNA BU team to ensure flawless execution of the Red Bull Standards of Executional Excellence.
- Work collaboratively across the organization and share best practices; act as a major contributor/leader among peer group.
- Aligns the sales organization’s objectives with firm business strategy through active participation in corporate strategic planning, sales strategy development, forecasting, sales resource planning, and budgeting.
- Accountable for effective sales organization design, including sales job roles, sales channel design, and sales resource deployment.
- Meets assigned targets for profitable sales volume, market share, execution of promotions and other key financial performance objective.
- Leads learning and development initiatives impacting the sales organization and provides stewardship of sales and sales management talent. Through active, productive partnerships with Human Resources, the Executive Director of Sales establishes learning and development objectives essential to the sales organization’s success, oversees the effective delivery of training and development programs, actively assesses the value of training and development investments, and monitors learning and development outcomes to ensure high ROI.
- Provides leadership to the sales organization’s management team while fostering a culture of accountability, professional development, high-performance, and ethical behavior.
- Proactively assesses existing sales organization support investments, including those in technology, training, and administrative support. Ensures support investments yield productivity benefits consistent with established objectives. Provides managerial leadership to Sales Operations in meeting this responsibility and works closely with the COO and General Managers.
- Leads sales organization change initiatives by continuously assessing the need for organizational change, championing change initiatives, and removing obstacles impeding constructive organizational change. Demonstrates principled leadership and sound business ethics; shows consistency among principles, values and behavior; builds trust with others through own authenticity and follow-through on commitments; drives results and success; conveys a sense of urgency.
- Provides coaching and works to build effective teams that enable them to respond quickly to emerging customer opportunities and provide for seamless execution of the Company’s business processes to exceed customer expectations.
- Travels extensively to provide coaching in the field and to meet with customers.
- Develops short- and long-range plans that are appropriately comprehensive, realistic and effective in meeting goals; integrates planning efforts across work units. Develops quick but strategic interim cation plans to close any gaps.
- Supports the achievement of strategic objectives critical to other functional areas within the firm.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $120,000.00 /year
- Relevant: 10 years (Required)
|From the USA? You Can Earn Beer Money – Click Me|
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.