Booz Allen Hamilton
Perform secretarial and administrative duties for principal or director-level executives. Perform duties of a highly confidential nature. Work with intuitive judgment, knowledge, and ability to relieve the principal of administrative details, including supplying requested information, scheduling appointments, preparing special reports, and obtaining information from sources within or outside of the company. Leverage continuous use of technical and business vocabulary and a detailed knowledge of company operations, organizational procedures, and personnel. Make independent decisions regarding planning, organizing, and scheduling work within established guidelines.
- 5+ years of experience with providing executive-level administrative support in a large, complex organization
- Experience with managing a calendar, making domestic and international travel arrangements, managing and preparing expense reports, and planning meetings
- Experience with Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Knowledge of business correspondence, including drafting letters and communications
- Ability to be detail-oriented and proofread for grammar and punctuation with a high level of accuracy
- Active Secret clearance
- BA or BS degree
- Ability to interact with internal and external senior level employees in a professional manner and be proactive in anticipating business and administrative needs
- Ability to pay strict attention to detail in composing and editing materials
- Ability to establish priorities and meet deadlines
- Ability to be collaborative and promote a team environment
- Ability to multi-task independently in a fast-paced environment
- Possession of excellent oral and written communication skills
- Possession of excellent organizational and prioritization skills
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; Secret clearance is required.
We’re an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.
|From the USA? You Can Earn Beer Money – Click Me|
To apply for this job please visit www.simplyhired.com.