Title: Executive Affiliate Finance Administration Director
Department: Vice President of Finance (90002080)
Location: Houston (1100)
Salary Range: Commensurate with experience
Work Schedule: Monday – Friday 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Employment Duration: Full-time
The Executive Director for Clinical and Affiliate Financial Operations reports to the Chief Financial Officer (CFO) and has direct responsibility for the financial operations and related accounting activities associated with the College’s Clinical Finance activities, including the Faculty Group Practice (private physician practice). Specifically, the position will have direct responsibility for providing financial oversight and support to the private adult clinical enterprise, including financial analysis and modeling for new recruitment and practice acquisition. In addition, this position will oversee and manage the financial and accounting activities associated with the College’s clinical affiliations and other clinical revenue streams.
- Provides administrative/financial oversight as necessary for activities occurring within the Departments of Pediatrics, OB/Gyn and the pediatric programs within the Departments of Surgery, Anesthesia, Pathology, Radiology, Genetics, Dermatology, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Psychiatry.
- Provides administrative/financial oversight as necessary for activities occurring in the College’s pediatric affiliation with Children’s Hospital of San Antonio, including oversight of College administrative personnel based in San Antonio. Facilitates joint governance of this affiliation in collaboration with hospital and College executive leadership via the function of the Joint Management Council and related sub-committees.
- Collaborates with private practice clinical operations leadership to provide analytical, financial and operational support for all activities occurring with the adult private practice, including but not limited to, administration of faculty compensation plans; underwriting support for new recruits and practice acquisition; contract management and administration associated with hospital-based services; and other financial operational support as required.
- Develops a clinical enterprise financial reporting rhythm at both the executive and department levels to allow for the appropriate development and execution of operational action plans based on timely analytics and variance reporting.
- Creates transparency into the Clinical Enterprise financial data elements, including revenue cycle performance, physician compensation and productivity and expense management.
- Creates look-back analytics that facilitate financial insight into proforma-to-actual performance, refinement of methodology and historical intelligence on strategic decisions.
- Oversees the accounting and invoicing activities associated with the recording of Medical Service Revenues and Affiliated Contract Revenues, including applicable reconciliation activities.
- Participates as a key overseer of revenue cycle processes and master data elements impacting the College’s financial statements.
Required: Master’s degree in accounting, business or related field.
Required: 15 plus years of progressive work experience with evidence of successfully reporting in a matrix organization.
Preferred: Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
Baylor College of Medicine is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Equal Access Employer.
|From the USA? You Can Earn Beer Money – Click Me|
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.