AFR Furniture Rental
AFR® Furniture Rental has grown to be one of the nation’s largest independently owned companies because we care about the people that make AFR® great. If you’re looking for a workplace where you can apply your skills, learn new ones, and go to work every day with purpose and drive, we want to hear from you. With offices and warehouses across the country, we offer a wide variety of career opportunities and welcome anyone with a passion for our industry to apply.
We have five divisions including Residential, Commercial, Special Events, Trade Show and Clearance Centers with 27 distribution centers across the United States. At AFR, we value teamwork. To us, teamwork is about creating an environment that elevates and encourages everyone on the team from Executives and Support Staff to Sales and Operations to shine. It is about building a community where we all thrive.
Want to join our team? Keep reading.
The Position: We’re looking for a talented, friendly and dynamic Event Sales Consultant located in our Miami, FL market. The pay range we’re offering is between $50,000-$55,000 depending on experience. Candidate must pass a Criminal Background Check.
Basic Function: Are you passionate about building relationships? Love meeting new people? Do you like selling that helps others? Are you proactive and love being on the go? Then you’ve come to the right place. To be considered for this position, you must have several years of relevant sales or event experience. You would need to be self-motivated and self-directed team player that will join our sales support team.
- Preparing and processing proposals from start to finish
- Communicating with clients via phone, email and other means
- Selling strategically; acting as an information center for sales
- Responsible for sales calls coming into the office, web-generated wish-lists and emails that include but are not limited to: requests for general information, requests for basic proposals, questions concerning services & products offered, and initial follow up.
- Assist with the coordination of outbound/inbound orders and all related inter-station communication.
- Administrative work for sales support
- Managing intern(s)
- Attending some networking events
- Bridal shows and event load-ins
- This position will be working as part of a team with an Account Executive to execute event sales within an assigned territory
- Candidates must be dedicated, passionate, committed, quick learners who are great at multitasking
- Candidates must also be very organized, detail-oriented, strong communicators with excellent customer service skills and problem-solving ability
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Customer service skills a must!
- General knowledge of database management and Microsoft Office Suite.
- Previous sales administration and event experience preferred
We offer the following benefits:
- Excellent Medical, Dental and Vision benefits.
- Life, AD&D and Employee Assistance Program at no cost to the employee.
- Flexible Spending (FSA) and Dependent Care Accout.
- Additional Supplement Benefits including Short Term Disability, Accidental, Whole Life and Term Life coverages.
- Retirement Plan where AFR matches 50% up to the employees 4%.
- Vacation and PTO.
At AFR, we believe in developing our people from the inside out. We offer yearly team summits, extensive training opportunities, a warm and supportive company culture, team activities and outings, and more. When our employees are happy, we all thrive.
If you’re still reading and are excited at the possibility to join a thriving company that loves what they do, then you should submit your cover letter and resume by email only to [email protected]
AFR Furniture Rental provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. AFR Furniture Rental complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
AFR Furniture Rental expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of AFR Furniture Rental’s employees to perform their expected job duties is absolutely not tolerated.
AFR Furniture Rental will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant’s race, color, creed, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, transgender status, age, national origin, marital status, citizenship, physical and mental disability, criminal record, genetic information, predisposition or carrier status, status with respect to receiving public assistance, domestic violence victim status, a disabled, special, recently separated, active duty wartime, campaign badge, Armed Forces service medal veteran, or any other characteristics protected under applicable law.
|From the USA? You Can Earn Beer Money – Click Me|
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.