Hawthorne Machinery Company is a family owned Caterpillar Dealership covering San Diego County, Hawaii and other Pacific Islands. While you may think our strength lies in selling and supporting the world’s most renowned earthmoving and engine products, our real strength is our people. With a 60-year commitment to being the Best Place to Work and do Business, the Corporate Finance Manager is vital for supporting our sales process.
What we are looking for in you:
We are looking for an experienced leader to manage the retail and wholesale equipment financing primarily with a captive finance company, including application processing, documentation, invoicing, negotiations, communication, and relationship building. Additionally, you will be:
- Supervising one staff
- Gaining an understanding of Credit application processing and credit scoring
- Submitting deals to Cat Finance via Finance Express
- Preparing, reviewing and executing finance documents for all lenders including in-house.
- Preparing and processing UCC-1 financing statements (RPO, LTR)
- Obtaining and verifing evidence of clear title on equipment purchased from “non-dealers” and trade-ins. (Bills of Sale, UCC searches, releases, subordinations, and terminations, as necessary)
- Reviewing and obtaining sales tax supporting documentation as necessary
We are looking for strength in the following areas:
- Ability to work with salespeople in a highly competitive environment
- Works well in a fast-paced work environment
- Strong finance background
- Customer focused.
- Has high energy and is very approachable
- Is courageous and bold with an ability and willingness to manage up
- Collaborates well with peers and thrives in a team environment
What you know:
- Must have minimum 5-year commercial finance experience.
- Detail orientated.
- College degree preferred.
- PC Skills required.
- Must have excellent customer relations.
What you will be doing
- Meet with customers, in the office and in the field, to negotiate sales financing.
- Negotiate approvals with lenders, salesmen and customers.
- Source financing depending upon available subsidy programs and customer preferences.
- Prepare formal finance proposals with alternative comparisons.
- Negotiate with lenders to overcome finance obstacles.
- Coordinate with Sales Operations to ensure accuracy with finance quotes
- Develop and maintain relationships with all primary lenders within the industry.
Thank you for taking the time to read our job posting. If you are the individual we are looking for then you are probably pretty excited right now. We are looking forward to meeting you.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $70,000.00 to $85,000.00 /year
- relevant: 5 years (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented — quality and precision-focused
|From the USA? You Can Earn Beer Money – Click Me|
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.