Note: This position will be based in New York.
The Enterprise Sales Manager will drive new customer acquisitions by advocating our Content Delivery Network solutions, as well as Cloud and IDC services (Cloud Compute and Managed Hosting) to companies across the Eastern region. You will orchestrate direct sales engagements, win competitive opportunities, expand our existing customer base, as well as collaborate with partners for sell-to and sell-through strategies.
You will enjoy a competitive base salary with a generous commission while representing a leading-edge customer focused CDN that is helping companies grow their global businesses through web 2.0 applications.
The ideal candidate should be a tenacious, results-oriented Sales professional, with a hunter mentality, a strong consultative sales approach, passionate about the industry and possess excellent communication skills. Success in this position will require a positive attitude, great time management, strong work ethic, and a passion to build solid relationships with customers.
This position will encompass predominantly hunting responsibilities.
- Drive new business directly from end customers with a focus on Enterprise accounts, engaging existing and potential partners and building robust sales pipelines across the region.
- Actively own all aspects of the sales cycle including prospecting, qualification, customer engagement, proposal management, contract negotiation and deal closures.
- Accountable for consistently meeting or exceeding assigned revenue goals.
- Establish strategic and tactical sales plans, so as to facilitate expansion of market share.
- Collaborate with Territory Managers and Inside Sales/Sales Development Representatives on complex negotiations involving multiple touch points and business requirements.
- Develop and strengthen relationships with key decision makers and influencers within our customer’s organization, thereby driving penetration in various functions.
- Oversee and manage a portfolio of assigned accounts so as to seek additional revenue opportunities through up-selling and renewals.
- Developing, executing and delivering solution-focused client presentations.
- Establishing accurate/qualified sales forecasts and pipeline to ensure clear reporting of sales opportunities, renewals, associated revenue and timeline.
- Understand the value proposition of our solutions and effectively communicating all offerings to customers.
- Continuously keep abreast of industry and market trends, whilst building strong knowledge in our products and services.
- Ability to travel across the region as required
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- About 5 – 7 years of relevant working experience selling IT solutions through direct and indirect channels across the Southeast Asia & Pacific region, preferably within a Saas, PaaS or IaaS environment.
- Knowledge of Content Delivery Networks (CDNs), Internet and Cloud infrastructure, Media and Cyber Security services is highly desired.
- Strong communication and presentation skills, with the ability to articulate complex concepts and engage external audiences of all levels and across functions.
- Independent, goal-oriented and able to thrive in a fast-paced dynamic environment.
- Familiar with CRM systems, especially Salesforce.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
CDNetworks is a global leader in content delivery network and cloud acceleration services with fully integrated Cloud Security DDoS protection and a web application firewall. Our mission is to transform the Internet into a secure, reliable, scalable, and high-performing Application Delivery Network. CDNetworks’ unique position as the only multinational Content Delivery Network (CDN) with expertise and infrastructure in China, Russia and other emerging markets, enables us to be trusted partners in local markets, while serving as foremost experts on extending into global markets.
CDNetworks accelerates more than 40,000+ websites and cloud services at blazingly fast speeds over a network of more than 300 global PoPs in established and emerging markets. By delivering this performance on demand, CDNetworks eliminates costly IT infrastructure buildout and technical staffing costs for our customers.
We have been serving Enterprise customers for more than 20 years across industries such as gaming, finance, travel, e-commerce, e-learning, high-tech, manufacturing, and media. CDNetworks offices are located in US, UK, Singapore South Korea, Japan, China and more.
We look forward to you joining our team!
CDNetworks, TXNetworks, Quantil Inc. and Quantil Networks are acquisition partners of Wangsu Science & Technology Co., Ltd.
Job Type: Full-time
- Sales: 4 years (Preferred)
- Paid time off
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Other types of insurance
|Better Chance At Finding High Paying Job Elite Carrier Seeker|
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.