Envoy makes workplaces work better. With a focus on the details, we craft beautiful, modern software that elevates the workplace experience. Companies like Google, Tesla, GitHub, Slack, Stripe and Pinterest, have worked with Envoy to welcome over 30 million visitors to more than 10,000 locations around the world. We are proudly backed by Andreessen Horowitz, Menlo Ventures, Initialized Capital, and many others.
Our mission is to challenge the status quo of workplace technology. This idea started at the front desk, where we set a new standard for visitor sign-in. Now, we’re looking around the office—to the mailroom, meeting rooms and beyond—and asking how can we make this better, too? We envision a world where technology is woven through our workplaces, all of it working together to make our time there delightful.
If this world sounds exciting, we’d love for you to help us build the Office OS.
About the role
As one of the founding members of the Outbound Account Development team in Kansas City, you’ll play a big role in defining the team’s position within Envoy’s sales organization. We’re currently investing many resources in growing and developing the Revenue and Success team, where winning is defined by create great customer experiences for our current and prospective customers.
The Outbound ADRs will manage a high volume of target accounts, with the goal being to create qualified opportunities for Account Executives within their territories. You will own outreach to net new prospective customers, educating them about Envoy and gauging/generating interest. Additionally, you will collaborate with AEs on outreach to existing Envoy customers to create expansion opportunities. You’ll utilize channels like email, phone, and LinkedIn messages; and tools like Salesforce, Outreach, and ZoomInfo. You must have excellent time management, organization, and communication skills.
We strongly believe in the growth and development of our employees. Those who have a desire to pursue a career in sales will not only be a great fit for the Outbound ADR role, but will have the opportunity to grow within the sales organization at Envoy.
- Prospect into and nurture lists of targeted, net new accounts
- Outreach to existing customers for expansion opportunities
- Generate qualified opportunities for Account Executives
- Collaborate closely with AEs to learn prospecting fundamentals and get insight into the rest of the sales cycle
- Gain a strong knowledge of Envoy’s products
- Create and spearhead adoption of new team processes
- Engage in team development and mentoring
- Work with Marketing, Product, and Customer Support and Success teams to create great experiences for our current and prospective customers
- 1+ years of work experience in an office setting (internships count – preferably in technology)
- Inbound sales or outbound prospecting experience
- Excellent time management skills
- Superb written and spoken communication skills
- A keen sense of organization and autonomy
- Intellectual curiosity and ambition
- Desire to build the foundation of a sales organization
- Enthusiasm about working in and learning more about the technology industry
- An exceptional writer and spoken communicator
- Highly organized & autonomous
- Comfortable and energized operating in a fast moving organization
- Passionate about our product and working with Enterprise sized businesses
- Entrepreneurial and self-motivated
- Consultative with demonstrable experience
- Enthusiastic about learning and growing at Envoy
- Intellectually curious and ambitious
If this kind of work sounds interesting, we’d love to hear from you! We’re open to all backgrounds and levels of experience, and we believe that great people can always find a place. People do their best work when they can be themselves, so we value uniqueness. We never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.
|From the USA? You Can Earn Beer Money – Click Me|
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.