Georgia-Pacific is seeking an Environmental Health & Safety (EHS) Audit Manager for our Compliance Audit team. The position is based in Atlanta, Georgia although alternative locations may be considered. The ideal candidate possesses a proven track-record of safety & health technical expertise, strong interpersonal and communication skills, and the ability to interact with all levels of the organization. If you are seeking an opportunity where you can leverage your safety & health expertise and passion to create value, we are interested in learning more about you!
A Day In The Life Typically Includes:
- Driving environmental, health, and safety (EHS) compliance performance excellence by conducting EHS audits as well as assisting the GP businesses with risk assessments, self-assessments, and gap assessments
- Planning and conducting audits at company operations located throughout the United States
- Providing constructive feedback to facility and business leaders to support continuous improvement at each site while supporting and encouraging the challenge process
- Creating consistently high-quality audit reports that are insightful, accurate, concise and are delivered on a timely basis
- Developing audit tools, assist with continual improvement of compliance standards and key controls, and assist with development and implementation of compliance assurance strategies
- Training and mentoring site auditors and guest auditors
What You Will Need:
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher
- Five (5) or more years of experience in safety & health compliance
- Willing and able to travel up to 60% of the time
What Will Put You Ahead?
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Engineering or Safety
- Compliance certification/s (CIH, CSP)
- Environmental experience
- Audit experience
- Project management experience
- Experience training adult learners
Want to learn more about Georgia-Pacific?
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf
|From the USA? You Can Earn Beer Money – Click Me|
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.