This position will provide overall management, coordination, and troubleshooting to ensure proper day to day functioning and integrity of the company’s prime and ancillary e-commerce sites.
This position will be responsible for overseeing the online presence and website pricing of the brick-and-mortar store.
MANAGEMENT AND WEB
Responsible for hiring and managing all e-commerce department staff.
Track and provide updates against e-commerce roadmap, prioritizing key initiatives and critical functionality, while communicating updates to key stakeholders
Coordinate and manage all subcontractors, in-house and external, including the following roles:
Web Services Engineer
Manage in-house and contracted digital marketers to improve quality, traffic acquisition, sales, conversion, A/B testing and reporting.
Manage all aspects of websites and e-commerce platform
Maintain versions and uptime of E-commerce Platform
Develop a content calendar and oversee website updates and landing pages development
Audit prioritize pricing updates ensuring deadlines and MAP policy adhered to.
User interface & user experience (UI/UX)
Continually monitor website speed and engage developer(s) for improvement
Manage digital marketing channels across PPC, SEM, feeds, email marketing and social media.
Maintain quality control across all areas of customer interaction
Collaborate with telephone sales and back-office teams to improve the customer experience, sales skills, and overall corporate effectiveness.
Incorporate best practices across all areas of responsibility.
RESEARCH & MARKETING
Project development, producing timelines and presentation to ownership.
Analyze global e-commerce technological developments for potential adoption.
Research market in order to discover new trends and technologies.
Maintain currency on e-commerce leading-edge initiatives and best practices.
Research company’s core demographics and how to reach them in order to maximize search engine traffic and the effect of the company’s targeted ad buys.
Ongoing promotional campaigns, both online and offline, with analytics reporting.
Develop effective affiliate marketing programs.
Identify new areas of e-commerce opportunity beyond current organizational thinking.
Continued competitive monitoring, analysis and reporting.
Budgeting for all areas of responsibility
REPORTING TO OWNERSHIP
Collaborate directly with Owners to determine the direction of product roadmap and strategy
Regular in-person weekly, monthly and quarterly hard-copy reporting of achieved, current, and future goals.
- Bachelor’s degree in Online marketing, business marketing and technology or other related field, or equivalent work experience.
- 3 years previous, progressive E-Commerce management experience to include proven leadership of E-Commerce projects.
- Highly organized technical person with very strong analytical skills.
- Demonstrate strong decision-making skills; ability to identify, prioritize, troubleshoot to resolve all issues related to the online business and websites.
- Self-starter who identifies opportunities for improvement and acts upon them, with the ability to articulate highest impact initiatives.
- Proficiency in Windows environments and in office management applications, especially strong knowledge with Excel.
- Miva experience a plus.
- Familiarity with web design tools (photoshop,html) a plus.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $85,000.00 to $100,000.00 /year
- Relevant: 3 years (Preferred)
|From the USA? You Can Earn Beer Money – Click Me|
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.