The Patient Financial Services Director (PFSD) is responsible for enhancing and maintaining a properly functioning Patient Financial Services process through cross-departmental organizational structure. The PFS is defined as all administrative and clinical functions that contribute to the capture, management, and collection of patient service revenue. The PFSD is expected to demonstrate, through plans and actions, a consistent standard of excellence to which all department work is expected, focusing on continuous improvement within the director’s area of influence, and on delivery of the highest degree of quality service possible.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
- The Director is entrusted to design and negotiate beneficial discounts and contracts with various insurers and manages the enrollment/credentialing process of providers into payor systems.
- The PFS Director maintains current knowledge on all compliant billing practices and ensures FRH billing systems meet current requirements from insurers and government/state programs such as Medicare and Medicaid.
- The PFS Director supervises patient financial services staff and has overall responsibility for Frio Regional Hospital Accounts Receivables.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- FRH is seeking a motivated and analytical self-starter to work autonomously in a team environment.
- Hospital revenue cycle management, oversight for all aspects of patient accounting, cashiering, scheduling, registration and admissions.
- The PFS Director will be experienced in extracting, analyzing and presenting data, utilizing Microsoft Office software and will communicate and work cooperatively with managers, individuals and groups at all levels.
- The preferred candidate must have the ability to successfully manage multiple priorities and make appropirate decisions to assure completion of tasks on time.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
- The preferred candidate will have a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Finance or similar field of study.
- Five years of relevant experience in patient financial management.
- Two years supervisiory experience is required.
- Healthcare Financial Management Association (HFMA) Certified Revenue Cycle Representative (CRCR) preferred.
Job Type: Full-time
- Relevant: 5 years (Required)
- Finance: 1 year (Preferred)
- Accounting: 1 year (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Relocation assistance
- Tuition reimbursement
|From the USA? You Can Earn Beer Money – Click Me|
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.