- Manage qualified Revenue Cycle Management (RCM), Patient Centered Service (PCS) prospects through the defined sales cycle through to closure and turnover to implementation with appropriate Sales Executive or Account Executive.
- Conduct lead generation activities to successfully build the pipeline for net new prospective customers.
- Manage Sales Assessments with qualified prospects and direct appropriate team members and resources as required.
- Enter information gleaned via sales activities into Sales Force thus building territory intelligence.
- Act as the subject matter expert regarding our RCM and PCS offerings and continually stimulate the sales force to seek out opportunities.
- Conduct analysis in order to manage performance levels of sales against market developments and corporate objectives.
- Integrating and aligning sales plans with available processes, IT systems, talent and other areas in order to increase the capability and success of sales force.
- Bachelor’s Degree (four-year college or technical school) or Work Equivalent, Field of Study: Marketing, Business Administration, or related field
- 4 plus years of experience in Revenue Cycle Management, Electronic Health Records solutions sales or similar experience
- 8 plus years of experience in sales or account management
NextGen Healthcare believes in strength through diversity. We are an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer supporting Diversity, Disabled, and Protected Veterans. Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
To accomplish this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform, with or without reasonable accommodation, each essential function satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to help enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Because NextGen Healthcare believes in providing a safe work environment, we conduct background checks as part of our hiring processes.
Responsible for developing and implementing a sales program for maximum occupancy and revenue levels. A key member of the management team, setting the example for high standards and upholding the mission, philosophy and values. Responsible for meeting and/or exceeding sales quotas in territory for Revenue Cycle Management (RCM) and Patient Centered Services (PCS) by working with the current ambulatory sales force.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
|Better Chance At Finding High Paying Job Elite Carrier Seeker|
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.