Windows Catering Company
Windows Catering Company, DC’s premier caterer, is seeking a vibrant, dynamic and experienced Director of Sales developing and managing sales growth strategies, tactics and action plans for the purpose of revenue generation for the company. In conjunction with the CEO, the Director of Sales will set revenue goals, company-wide and for individual sales executives. The Sales Director will direct and manage the sales team and all sales activities to meet revenue objectives, analyze data and mentor members of the sales team. They will also be involved in the hiring and termination process.
- Owning and achieving/exceeding annual sales targets
- Assist in developing and executing sales plans and strategies in order to meet sales expectations and goals
- Proactively solicit and procure new accounts through strategic planning and a consultative approach while growing, servicing and maintaining existing accounts
- Establish and maintain close, on-going personal contact with key strategic clients and provide consistent and customer-centric service and support
- Effectively communicate the value proposition of the company through proposals and presentations
- Maintain understanding of current competitive forces and industry trends
- Develop and participate in sales training and process improvement forums
- Adhere to and enforce sales processes and protocols to ensure consistency
- Maintain consistent reporting of sales and marketing activities to company senior management
- Coordinate sales related activities with all department managers as needed.
- Assist in directing social media strategies and implementation of plan
Position & Work Hours:
This is a full-time position. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. Evening and weekend work is required as job duties and on-site events demand.
Salary + Commission
- Hospitality: minimum 7 years
- Sales management: 3 – 5 years
- Bonus potential based on revenue target achievement
Job Type: Full-time
|From the USA? You Can Earn Beer Money – Click Me|
To apply for this job please visit www.simplyhired.com.