The knowledge, skills and abilities required for a Director of Sales include:
- Related college degree required or substitute equivalent sales experience.
- Direct sales and sales management experience of at least 2 to 3 years.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills.
- Ability and desire to perform outside direct sales.
- Ability to perform the physical aspects of the job including sitting, bending, climbing, standing, reaching and
walking for up to 90% of the workday and lifting and carrying up to 60 lbs.
- Understanding of revenue generation and profit/loss implications.
- Ability to work as a team player with all levels of hotel staff.
- Excellent guest relations skills.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license, proper insurance coverage, a reliable vehicle, and a clean driving record for
business related travel.
We offer a competitive salary and generous benefits including:
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Life Insurance
- Short- and Long-Term Disability
- Paid Vacations, Personal Days & Holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement
Our success starts with the associates that work in our hotels, so we take great pride in hiring honest, hard-working, reliable people who are willing to share and accept our principles. In return, we offer competitive salary and benefit packages, and encourage continuing education by offering tuition reimbursement.
Plamondon Hospitality Partners is an equal opportunity employer and participates in the federal government’s E-Verify program.
|From the USA? You Can Earn Beer Money – Click Me|
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.