R+L Global Logistics is seeking a self-motivated & high performing Director of International Sales with proven success to help drive the growth of our International Services. As the Director of International Sales. You will be responsible for new business development across the entire Supply chain with heavy focus on Air & Ocean
Director of International Sales Summary of Key Responsibilities
Responsibilities and essential job functions include, but are not limited to the following:
- Identify, qualify and secure profitable new business with a focus on international freight services
- Build density as we expand our offering in foreign markets such as Asia, Europe, Latin America and the Middle East
- The incumbent is expected to maintain a current and comprehensive market knowledge about R&L Global offerings and remain educated on market trends.
- The ability to generate new sales revenue independently.
- This is a National role travel is required.
- Execute sales cycle from lead generation, opening, needs analysis, solution development and close.
- Create and drive your own sales plan strategy that successfully meets monthly sales goals and initiatives
- The ability to utilize our internal tools and subject matter experts to negotiate market freight rates for the customer
- Exude the highest level of customer service to both your internal and external customers, and set the expectations that the task given will be completed to their satisfaction
- Maintain a working knowledge of the company’s specialty services, internal resources, competitive strategies, and customer requirements
- Constantly drive continuous improvement within area of responsibility.
- Oversee the formulation of standardized operating procedures for each new customer.
- Tactical planning with all stakeholders
- Help develop agent and carrier network where appropriate.
Director of International Sales Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Knowledge and understanding of international freight forwarding, domestic and gateway operations
- Ability to independently secure profitable new business
- Ability to effectively communicate, build relationship and negotiate with customers
- Ability to strategically analyze and pursue opportunities to deliver continuous growth to the organization
- Excels in high stress situations with Senior and C-level executives with the ability to not only present clearly but also effectively overcome objections with skillful persuasion using data-driven negotiation and tact
- Ability to travel to meet the demands of training, staffing, and customer expectations
Director of International Sales Qualifications
Summary of Director of International Sales Experience and Education
- 7-10 years sales experience in international freight forwarding focused on high volume accounts
- High School Diploma, GED or equivalent required; Bachelors Degree in Supply Chain Management, Logistics, Industrial Engineering or other related field of study preferred
- 5 or more years’ experience in a supervisory or management role leading high performance teams
- Proficient in CargoWise Software System preferred
- Medical, Dental, Vision, STD, LTD, Paid Time Off, Holiday Pay, 401k and Company Resorts
R+L Global Logistics provides both domestic and international shipping solutions. We offer a complete range of efficient transportation, logistics, and supply chain management services to meet the changing demands of businesses both internationally and domestically. With 14 offices across the country, we have locations in: Fort Myers, Ocala, Orlando, Atlanta, Cincinnati, Nashville, Kansas City, Indianapolis, Chicago, Laredo, San Antonio, Phoenix, Denver, and Los Angeles allowing our transportation specialists to optimize the supply chain process for our customers.
To learn more, please apply online today at www.rlglobal.com
|From the USA? You Can Earn Beer Money – Click Me|
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.