HOSDI is seeking an entrepreneurial-minded Director of Finance to supervise and direct the financial activities of the company, safeguard the assets and prepare all financial reports in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles.
REPORTS TO Chief Executive Officer
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
1. Monitor and review all sales, purchases, salaries and expenses of the company.
2. Analyze financial data of operations, in order to advise hotel management and to assist in maintaining an efficient operation.
3. Prepare, review, and present the Monthly Report of Operations.
4. Prepare forecasts and budgets as required (Annual, Revised Annual, Monthly, and/or upon Hosdi/Owners requests.
5. Oversee all contracts and legal agreements, and assist hotel management in maintaining all licenses, permits, insurance and contracts.
6. Establish and audit all internal financial controls, including purchasing, cash handling and disbursements, inventories, hotel equipment, master keys, and associates time records.
7. Communicate both verbally and in writing to provide clear direction to staff.
8. Perform any other job related duties as assigned.
Two years experience as a Director of Accounting or Director of Finance.
Ability to read, write and speak the English language fluently.
Hospitality experience preferred.
Must be available to work a flexible schedule.
Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office.
Self-starting personality with an even disposition.
Maintain a professional appearance and manner at all times.
Can communicate well with guests.
Must be willing to pitch-in and help co-workers with their job duties and be a team player.
Must have knowledge of departmental operations. Must have knowledge of computers and training techniques.
Must have knowledge of business law federal, state and local taxes as well as Department of Labor regulations.
Must have knowledge of insurance, employee benefits, insurance and workers compensation claims and liability.
Ability to exercise judgment in evaluating situations and in making sound decisions.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $75,000.00 to $85,000.00 /year
- Finance and Accounting: 5 years (Required)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented — quality and precision-focused
- Stable — traditional, stable, strong processes
|From the USA? You Can Earn Beer Money – Click Me|
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.