Title: Director of Brand Partnerships (Sales)
Location: New York, NY
Who are we?
Since its founding in 2008, Roc Nation has grown into the world’s preeminent entertainment company. We work in every aspect of modern entertainment—with recording artists and producers, songwriters and athletes. Our client list includes some of the world’s most recognizable names: from Rihanna, Shakira, J. Cole, and Big Sean to Yoenis Cespedes, Todd Gurley, Leonard Fournette, and Robinson Cano. We are a full-service organization, supporting our diverse roster of talent via artist management, music publishing, touring, production, strategic brand development and beyond. We’ve forged strong partnerships with the world’s leading experts in artist management, technology, fashion, and philanthropy, and are redefining the business of entertainment.
Who are you?
Motivated, driven, with an entrepreneurial spirit. Resourceful, innovative, forward thinking and committed. At Roc Nation, our people embrace these qualities, so if this sounds like you then please read on!
Roc Nation, a Live Nation joint venture, is seeking a Director of Brand Partnerships within our music and events sales vertical. The position is based in our newly renovated New York City headquarters and will play a critical role in the future growth and success of the most influential sports and entertainment agency in the world – Roc Nation. The successful candidate will be an individual who is organized, able to take initiative, can respond quickly to an ever-changing sales environment, all while maintaining a growing pipeline of business opportunities and talent castings. The candidate will need to be comfortable interacting with both clients and brand accounts. Some travel might be required.
The ideal candidate will have excellent written and verbal communication skills and an established book of business with brands and talent buyers.
- Identify and generate sales opportunities each week for the company’s management and music label clients and events business.
- Field and respond to talent castings
- Proactively prospect new sales opportunities and maintain schedules of appointments and meetings
- Anticipate the needs of the music and events teams based on the current/upcoming priorities
- Prioritize and manage multiple sales prospects simultaneously and follow up on pitches in a timely manner
- Assist in brand partnership pitches, brainstorms as needed
- Monitor best practices and trends in entertainment, events and social media marketing, including new platforms
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
- Prior experience at a talent agency, talent buying firm, label marketing or events marketing preferred
- Interest in brand building and “packaging” entertainment offerings is required
- Prior media sales experience is a plus, but not required
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong work ethic and attention to detail
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced and demanding environment
- Resourceful, proactive, reliable, trustworthy, and assertive when necessary
- Proficient with Word, Excel, Outlook, Sales Force
- Proficient with YouTube, Instagram, Facebook, Snapchat, Tik Tok and other digital platforms
- Strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize work to meet deadlines
If the above description sounds like you and fits your background, apply online at www.livenationentertainment.com/careers to join the Roc Nation and Live Nation Entertainment team today!
Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
Roc Nation and Live Nation Entertainment strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law.
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Roc Nation and Live Nation Entertainment recruitment policies are designed to place the most highly qualified persons available in a timely and efficient manner. Roc Nation and Live Nation Entertainment may pursue all avenues available, including promotion from within, employee referrals, outside advertising, employment agencies, Internet recruiting, job fairs, college recruiting and search firms.
Note – Roc Nation benefits and policies differ from Live Nation.
|From the USA? You Can Earn Beer Money – Click Me|
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.