KT&G USA Corporation
KT&G USA is headquartered in Plano, Texas. We currently ship our
products to 40+ States through 450+ distributor partners and are ranked as the
5th largest tobacco manufacturer in the U.S.A . We stand behind our products,
value our people and strive to offer all our customers and business partners,
best in class service.
The Order Entry Specialist at KT&G is responsible for processing all
orders from Sales, Tracking,
identifying, sorting, and drafting of all active invoices for ACH redemption to
collect on payments.
Duties and responsibilities
- Verify all new company information for accuracy CREATE Invoices …….accordingly
- Process all new orders in a timely manner and send to warehouse team, freight line, and customer
- Track all active invoices for completion of delivery
- Resolve customer inquiries on order/inventory status
- Processing of all new orders from Sales & Marketing
- Review and confirm all new orders for processing and same day shipping
- Contacting wholesalers to verify accuracy of order information and shipping locations
- Sends invoices to Warehouse team to create order and invoice receipts back to customer, sorting by carrier company and priority
- Resolving any delivery issues, delays, damages, or customer complaints in regards to shipping and receiving
- Researching shipment delays, contacting wholesalers to inform and working with the carriers to resolve reasons for any major transit delay
- Responding to customer requests for past invoices or credit memo’s
- Researching past returns and credit memos and checks issued for them on the customerâ€™s request
- ACH Disputes and verifying and updating changes to Company profiles
- Researching any ACH bounce history from ACH activation
- Contacting Wholesalers to request wire-payment or payment for corresponding invoice
- Sales & Marketing support and Further Customer Issue Resolution
- Working with Sales and Marketing to update order information
- Answering general questions from customers and connecting them to the proper departing for further assistance
- Any other tasks requested by the company management, HQ
- Highly detail oriented
- Comfortable in learning new analytical techniques.
- Able to interpret the data generated and present the findings in a concise manner.
- Able to work independently, but also as part of a team when needed.
- Expert in MS. Office, particularly Excel
- Strong interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.
- Self-motivated with ability to work with minimal direction to prioritize and execute tasks.
- Ability to sit for extended periods of time in front of a computer screen
Bachelorâ€™s degree (preferred) or equivalent experience
Enjoy a competitive
salary commensurate with the experience and responsibility requirements.
Excellent employee environment with a competitive benefits package including:
- Annual Merit Increase
- Incentives based on performance
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid Time Off
From the USA? You Can Earn Beer Money – Click Me
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.