We are actively seeking a solutions-oriented Software Support Specialist to join our team! You will be directly responsible providing customer support through various mediums such as phone, email, and online chat. This role is a great opportunity for anyone interested in joining a fast-paced culture and growth within an organization with both part time and full time positions available.
EMPTrust HR is a leading provider of Human Capital Software on SaaS platform and provides solutions for talent management, onboarding and related solutions and provides a flexible work environment with opportunities to grow your career. We support Fortune 500 companies, Small and Large Enterpruses, State and local agencies and provide a dynamic, fun work environment.
Here’s what you’ll be doing:
- Provide timely, professional, and accurate responses to customers who submit inquiries via phone, email, or chat
- Support customers and end clients on answering questions, track issues or problem reports into our IT helpdesk tool and coordinate with technical and sales support teams
- Enter all correspondence and necessary information for problem resolution into our helpdesk tools.
- Manage and set customer expectations on timely resolutions of open requests.
- Serve as a customer advocate and interact with internal teams to solve customer issues
- Support setup of new client accounts and users accounts
- Collaborate and follow-up with the product team on cases that require escalation
- Inform customers of critical issues and system updates
Here’s what you’ll need:
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 1 year of experience serving in an external client-facing role supporting clients via phone or email.1-2 years of experience using, supporting, or troubleshooting web-based applications is preferred.
- 1-2 years of experience working in a corporate environment supporting a product or software as a service (SaaS) solution
- Experience with being managed to traditional customer support KPI’s such as response time, resolution time, and customer satisfaction
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Detail-oriented and organized with the ability to prioritize tasks in a deadline sensitive environment
- Strong technical, analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Must have a technical inclination and a basic understanding of computers, internet browsers such as Chrome, Firefox or MS Edge and using software on a daily basis. Interest in cloud technology, SaaS and Human Resources
- A passion for delivering exceptional service
- Ability to thrive in a team environment
- Creative problem-solving capabilities, ownership of issues, and excellent organization and follow-up
- Proficiency in MS Excel, Word, Email Outlook is required;
- Exceptional candidates with strong educational credentials, web / computer knowledge and good communications skills will be considered in lieu of experience. A background in Human Resources or study in HR will be considered an advantage
Training: Training will be provided on company’s SaaS software and related help desk tools and components for selected candidates.
Candidates who are selected will be required to complete a background check and drug screening and must be qualified work in the United States without a visa sponsorship. EMPTrust HR uses E-Verify for workforce eligibility checks with the Department of Homeland security system.
Job Type: Full-time and Part time position available
Education: Bachelor’s (Preferred)
Work Location: Gaithersburg, MD
Flexible work arrangements and works for part time positions with 9 AM to 2 PM and 2 – 8 PM options. Full time positions are from 9 AM to 5.30 PM EST
|Better Chance At Finding High Paying Job Elite Carrier Seeker|
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.