TopView Sightseeing is a New York-based double-decker bus company offering a variety of sightseeing tours by bus, bike, and boat. Our growing team of native local experts serves over 1,500 customers daily, and visitors to the Big Apple can experience New York City with unforgettable views. As we are building our new brand, we are growing tremendously and striving to enhance the customer experience across our network of brands.
- Improve customer service experience
- Develop and implement service procedures, policies, and standards.
- Determine customer service requirements by maintaining contact with customers; coordinating in house. Conducting surveys when applicable; analyze information and applications for sales efficiency.
- Take ownership of group and travel trade sales
- Take ownership of customer issues and follow problems through to resolution.
- Keep accurate records. Document customer service actions and discussions.
- Determine the best practices inside and outside the office toward the improvement of the customer experience.
- Improve customer service results by studying, evaluating, and redesigning processes.
- Establish and communicate service metrics; monitor and analyze results; implement changes.
- Constant management of orders by partnering with Finance, Sales, Operations to achieve monthly / Yearly sales targets
- Review existing order to cash processes and propose continuous improvements to reduce cycle time.
- Manage departmental KPIs to ensure full functionality.
- Support operations function as needed
- Strong sales background
- Experience with Zendesk and CRM software
- Travel trade experience
- Experience with VOIP phone systems
- Excellent knowledge of management methods and techniques
- Working knowledge of customer service software and tools
- Ability to think strategically and lead
- Strong client-facing and communication skills
- Advanced troubleshooting and multi-tasking skills
- Knowledge of basic logistics functions
- The ability to step in and outside the box with ease
TopView Sightseeing Is An Equal Opportunity Employer.
To all Recruitment Agencies: TopView Sightseeing does not accept agency and unsolicited resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our TopView employees or any other company location.
TopView Sightseeing is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
All applicants shall receive equal consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, marital status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, age, veteran status or disability.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $70,000.00 to $80,000.00 /year
- Customer Service Management: 3 years (Required)
- Paid time off
- Health insurance
- Workplace perks such as food/coffee and flexible work schedules
|Better Chance At Finding High Paying Job Elite Carrier Seeker|
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.