The CSIS Ld Invstgtns Program Mgr is accountable for management of complex/critical/large professional disciplinary areas. Leads and directs a team of professionals. Requires a comprehensive understanding of multiple areas within a function and how they interact in order to achieve the objectives of the function. Applies in-depth understanding of the business impact of technical contributions. Excellent commercial awareness is a necessity. Generally accountable for delivery of a full range of services to one or more businesses/ geographic regions. Excellent communication skills required in order to negotiate internally, often at a senior level. Some external communication may be necessary. Accountable for the end results of an area. Exercises control over resources, policy formulation and planning. Primarily affects a sub-function. Involved in short- to medium-term planning of actions and resources for own area. Full management responsibility of a team or multiple teams, including management of people, budget and planning, to include performance evaluation, compensation, hiring, disciplinary actions and terminations and budget approval.
- An Investigator will be responsible for the coordination and investigation of high level fraud matters and/or network security incidents
- This role will utilize sophisticated expertise in investigative interviewing, fraud identification, loss prevention, network security, cyber enabled fraud, to identify fraud activities, schemes, trends and organized rings that create a risk to our firm, its employees, shareholders, systems, assets and client
- Maintain full spectrum operational program framework in support of the global investigations standards
- Review and test governance policies and protocols established by the global investigative program director and make recommendations for changes as needed
- Manage all regulatory and audit requests
- Work closely with regional and program counterparts to handle local requests
- Oversee planning and coordination of optimization and re-engineering efforts, including analysis of sustainable improvements to processes, products and systems, ongoing progress monitoring and evaluation, periodic reporting and communications to stake holders
- Act as the chief coordinator of program activity and organizes meetings with senior stakeholders, functional partners and business leadership and produces meeting records and meeting follow-ups
- Act as a business partner/key advisor and create an effective interaction model with business and site stakeholders as well as functional partners in support of the investigative program
- Manage all staffing activities: hiring, establishing performance expectations/goal/objectives, managing staff performance, disciplinary actions, terminations, promotions, KPIs against targets and staff compensation decisions
- This also may include, budget, year-end compensation pool and expense approvals for team
- Brief management on ongoing investigations/investigative projects and does so in a professional manner
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm’s reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency, as well as effectively supervise the activity of others and create accountability with those who fail to maintain these standards.
- 10+ years of experience
- Evaluated/reviewed, developed and implemented investigations processes to effectively address process and technique changes as needed in their role
- Demonstrated a clear understanding of investigation techniques and shares those insights appropriately with others
- Has detailed understanding of all basic investigative concepts including report writing, cyber threat analysis, strategic forecasting, conducting lessons learned and regional expertise
- Has experience with or understanding of potential global economic threats (e.g., cyber threats, global impact threats, foreign threats, etc.)
- Experience in a specific investigative type or program
- Understanding of levers (both controllable and uncontrollable) that may impact fraud loss
- Relevant experience in a private/public sector investigative environment
- Experience managing a team of investigative professionals, investigations program or resources
- Experience with e-discovery tools, forensic accounting and data analytics
- Professional certifications (CPA, CAMS, CFE and CFF) or project management certifications
- Domestic and International travel
- Flexibility to work on call off hours/weekends during critical project phases, if necessary
- Bachelors degree, potentially Masters degree
This job description provides a high-level review of the types of work performed. Other job-related duties may be assigned as required.
Grade :All Job Level – All Job FunctionsAll Job Level – All Job Functions – US
Time Type :Full time
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries (“Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity CLICK HERE.
To view the “EEO is the Law” poster CLICK HERE. To view the EEO is the Law Supplement CLICK HERE.
To view the EEO Policy Statement CLICK HERE.
To view the Pay Transparency Posting CLICK HERE.
|From the USA? You Can Earn Beer Money – Click Me|
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.