Job Title: Cyber Sales Agent (Virtual) (Multi State)
Reports to: Supervisor
FLSA Job Class: Nonexempt
PURPOSE: To sell cruise vacations, insurance, and other product options to potential customers through inbound/outbound telephone calls/e-mail leads. To close the sale of a cruise booking, upselling cruise packages to maximize revenue. To meet or exceed minimum monthly sales productivity goals.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Answers inbound cruise.com sales calls, inquiries, and customer service calls.
- Answers callers questions concerning all aspects of cruise vacations and options, closing the sale of a cruise booking, “up selling” cruise packages to maximize revenue.
- Sells Allianz Travel Insurance.
- Provides high levels of service to the customers with professionalism and cruise product knowledge.
- Performs other duties as may be assigned by either the immediate supervisor or senior management.
- Associates degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum of two years of recent cruise sales experience selling multiple cruise lines either in person or on the telephone.
- Must have strong cruise line product knowledge and personal cruise travel experience
- Must be highly proficient in sales and closing techniques
- Excellent English verbal communication skills
- Computer literate, ability to learn Cruise.com business applications
- Ability to work successfully as a home-based agent through application of self-discipline, motivation, and integrity
- Able to analyze, evaluate, and solve problems
- Must be able to work a 40 hour, five day workweek on flexible shifts.
- Must be compliant with Cruise.com’s overtime policy. Overtime beyond 40 hours a week is not required nor permitted.
- OTHER ESSENTIAL REQUIREMENTS:
- Ability to work from home (home-based position)
- Must have a safe, private, quiet office with no ambient sounds/noises as outlined in the requirements document.
- Employee must meet all of the internet/computer/equipment/home office requirements as outlined in the separate requirements document.
- See physical requirements below
- Fluency in Spanish verbal, written, and reading comprehension skills is desired for some positions
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS: Ability to sit for up to 8 hours a day using a computer and a telephone in a virtual call center. Ability to see and read 6 x 2 inch display monitor on telephone in order to answer incoming calls in accordance with fulfillment answering procedures.
Job Type: Full-time
|Better Chance At Finding High Paying Job Elite Carrier Seeker|
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.