RL Jennings & Associates, PC, CPAs
Public accounting firm seeks experienced CPA Tax Manager in our Rome office. We offer competitive salary, retirement plan benefits, access to health insurance and flexible work schedule. We pay for license renewal and continuing education. Opportunity for advancement is unlimited.
- Preparation and review of monthly bookkeeping work.
- Preparation and review of individual and corporate tax returns.
- Oversee the work of multiple staff accountants of varying experience.
- Review of IRS, Treasury Department or DOR notifications. Preparation of documentation for submission to the IRS, Treasury Department or DOR.
- Research various tax matters.
- Applicant must have Bachelor’s degree in accounting from an accredited University or College. (Required)
- CPA Certification. (Required)
- Must have at least 5 years of progressive accounting experience. (Required)
- Must have at least 2 years preparing and reviewing individual, partnership and corporate tax returns. (Required)
- The position requires effective communication and analytical skills.
- Strong proficiency in computer applications including Intuit professional software programs. (Required)
Submit a resume by email along with a cover letter that includes current CPA license number and salary requirements.
Job Type: Full-time
- Tax Preparation: 2 years (Required)
- Accounting: 5 years (Required)
|From the USA? You Can Earn Beer Money – Click Me|
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.