We are an export shipping company with 4 US and 8 international offices. Mostly dealing with used car export.
The function is responsible for the financial health of a company or organization. Producing financial reports and developing strategies based on financial research. Guiding senior executives in making sound business decisions in the long and short term.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities Include
- Monitor the day-to-day financial operations within the company;
- Ensure the completion of month-end close activities including preparation of journal entries, reconciliations, accruals and reporting;
- Compile and analyze daily/weekly/monthly KPI metrics, production labor and material efficiencies, backlogs, working capital management and other measures;
- Lead the cross-functional process to create the annual labor and overhead budget;
- Prepare templates and consolidate monthly analyses and reports for actual vs budget/prior year results and inventory variance accounts regularly and communicate with operations leadership to identify trends/corrective actions;
- Contribute financial analysis support to prepare Continuous Improvement and Supply Chain capital expenditure and cost saving proposals. Calculate expected results and post-implementation results. Assist with the safeguarding and control of fixed assets;
- Analyze make to order manufacturing costs and variances, and communicate issues to operations managers;
- Prepare annual tax reports and submit to Tax authorities;
- Manage auditing, banking, investments, and other financial needs as necessary;
- Track the company’s financial status and performance to identify areas for potential improvement;
- Seek out methods for minimizing financial risk to the company;
- Research and analyze financial reports and market trends;
- Provide insightful information and expectations to senior executives to aid in long-term and short-term decision making;
- Review financial data and prepare monthly and annual reports;
- Strong interpersonal and management abilities to build consensus and lead growth.
- Exceptional attention to detail;
- Ability to manage multiple tasks;
- Ability to demonstrate problem-solving skills;
- Ability to organize and prioritize work.
- Accounting or Finance degree required; Advanced degree or CPA preferred;
- Proven track record of driving for results with minimal ongoing direction;
- Experience in working with companies/branches outside of USA;
- Advanced proficiency in MS Office applications (primarily Excel);
- 3+ years’ experience in cost accounting and/or financial planning and analysis;
- Strong analytical approach to problem solving with high regard for detail and accuracy;
- Ability to concisely summarize large amounts of data to drive decision making process;
- Energetic and inquisitive, quick learner, takes initiative and follows through;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, ability to communicate with employees at various levels throughout the organization;
- Process and information flow understanding;
- Excellent supervisory, leadership, problem solving, analytical, interpersonal, and motivational skills;
- Ability to make timely and critical decisions –able to work under conditions of stress and deal with a multitude of tasks simultaneously.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $70,000.00 /year
- CPA or Accounting Manager: 2 years (Preferred)
- United States (Preferred)
|From the USA? You Can Earn Beer Money – Click Me|
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.