Cost Accounting Manager
Hisense USA – Johns Creek, GA
Reporting to Sales VP Pricing, The Cost Accounting Manager analyzes retailer prices, tracks/updates data and provides quotes. The goal of the position is to keep the cost of goods down to help the company maintain or achieve profit margins and track offers to our retailers purchasing Hisense Products to ensure sell-through.
The position is located in our John’s Creek Office, Georgia.
- Review quotation applications and cross reference current programs, collecting data to analyze costs, calculate P&L, submit for quote approval. Approved quotes are entered in the system and communicated to sales. Offers are tracked and result of retailer quotations tracked to ensure sell-through. Through careful diverse analysis of records, All prices and programs are entered into SAP system and publish price roadmap weekly.
- Analyze additional costs for refurbished products and publish quotations for refurbished product, samples and E.com. Tracking of programs and competitor sell prices are essential.
- Monitor and calculate P&L based on SAP sales data.
- Analysis and research competitor product and cost.
- Weekly update accrual list based on sales and inventory, supplying a cost forecast to Finance; Check STC, price protection or other support claim with finance
- Track quotation including program, commission and input the quotation into SAP system; including refunds.
- Forecast annually expense budget for the department and control the budget.
- Provide research and assistance to management for analysis and other financial or cost related projects.
- Other duties as needed; Product research and support data analysis
- First degree in accounting three years plus experience
- 1-2 years’ experience in application of general accounting theories
- Proficiency in the use of oral and written English Language
- Strong communication skills required. Ability to communicate effectively with necessary parties to ensure order detail is updated and entered in SAP system appropriately
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-pressure order entry environment
- Self-motivated with a knack for being meticulous, detail oriented, and organized
- Solid MS Office and Computer skills is required, Advanced Excel skills a plus
- Experience with SAP operation preferred
- Ability to apply dynamism and logical judgment to diverse challenging situations
- Ability to respond with perceptiveness under variable circumstances
- Proficiency in using contemporary programmed system of management
- Ability to find resolution to complicated accounting problems and assist other accounting staff in harmonizing finance related issues.
*Please apply directly to this posting by attaching a RESUME.
Hisense is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, legally protected physical or mental disability, protected veteran status, status in the U.S. uniformed services, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information or membership in any other legally protected category.
Job Type: Full-time
- Relevant: 1 year (Required)
|From the USA? You Can Earn Beer Money – Click Me|
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.