Controller – Manufacturing
Natalie’s Orchid Island Juice Company is seeking an experience Controller for it’s manufacturing facility located in beautiful Ft. Pierce, Florida.
Natalie’s is a 30-year old family owned business selling the world’s highest quality, made to order juices and holistic beverages to both domestic and international markets. www.orchidislandjuice.com
Responsibilities of the Controller include:
- Works with and manages an accounting team of 3-4 people in areas of accounting, standard cost system maintenance, productivity and ERP information systems maintenance and operations.
- Oversees compliance with corporate accounting policies and control systems.
- Prepares for and participates in annual financial 3rd party audit.
- Timely closing of financial books and records each month and reporting against forecast and prior year.
- Assist in planning and forecasting of costs and cash flow for production inventories.
- Develops income statement and balance sheet forecasts for company as required.
- Directs and participates in physical inventory process and audits values and quantities on inventory in conformance with company inventory cycles.
- Auditing and payment of accounts payable.
- Prepares bank reconciliations, investment accounts and loan accounts.
- Oversees and audits accounts receivable process and assigns duties as appropriate.
- Preparation and verification of shipment and production reports to ensure integrity of overall production volume and cost reporting.
- Establishes plant production standards and department budgets with input from respective department managers to reflect production volume, growth forecasts and consolidation of budgets for entire company.
- Sales/Use and Property tax responsibility including annual reporting.
- Works closely with CEO, CFO, President and COO to aid in the decision making processes and provides ad-hoc analysis as required.
- Analyze monthly, quarterly and yearly overhead costs for informing managers and executives with respect to estimate, budget and prior year results. Significant variances will require communication, root cause analysis and countermeasures.
- Weekly and monthly preparation and review of labor reports and assists department managers in labor costs planning and control.
- Continuously drive cost savings and productivity initiatives throughout the plant through analysis, project tracking and reporting.
Required Experience and skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting/finance.
- Minimum 6 years’ experience in a Controllers role or higher role.
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Strong ERP experience with the ability to plan and manage the implementation of a new ERP system (Oracle/NetSuite preferred or SAP, E2 Shop, Sage, Microsoft Dynamics, SYSPRO)
- Excellent financial reporting skills with thorough understanding of GAAP and GAAS
- Expert user of Microsoft Office and Excel.
- Strong communication skills both oral and written.
- Ability to set priorities, be flexible and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to think creatively and be resourceful.
- Ability to set expectations for direct reports and manage accountability.
- Strong attention to detail with the desire and expectation for 100% accuracy.
Job Type: Full-time
- Controller’s role or higher role: 6 years (Required)
- manufacturing environment: 4 years (Required)
|Better Chance At Finding High Paying Job Elite Carrier Seeker|
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.