The Sullivan Group HR
Would like to work in an industry that is recession proof? Our client is seeking highly motivated Controller for their retail store. Our client has held out strong throughout the last 40 years, when so many others have not. This company has a history of treating their employees with value and it shows with their employee retention.
In this position one will manage finance and accounting departments providing information, primarily financial in nature, about all company activities that will assist management, its shareholders and other users in making educated economic decisions about the company’s future.
This company offers Health insurance, paid holidays, and PTO.
o Corporate accounting department for the accurate and timely dissemination of financial management reports including, but not limited to, internal and external monthly financial statements and annual audits and annual budgets.
o Disbursement department, ensuring the accurate and timely processing of accounts payable, purchase orders, petty cash, core employee expense reports, cash control, core payroll processing and total corporate payroll tax compliance.
o Accounts receivable department to ensure the accurate and timely management of all accounts receivable aging components including billings, cash receipts application, etc
- Assure corporate income tax compliance
- Establish and maintain systems and controls that verify the integrity of all systems, processes and data, and enhance the company’s value.
- Participate in a wide variety of special projects and compile a variety of special reports.
- Communicate with co-workers, management, clients and others in a courteous and professional manner.
- Review current P&P and suggest any necessary changes
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Accounting, Finance or related discipline
- Accounting designation (CMA, CGA or CA), or an equivalent combination of related experience and education
- Minimum 10+ years accounting experience in a senior accounting or financial management role with a t least 5 years’ experience in human resources
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Impeccable analytical and organizational skills
- Self-motivated and self-directed
- Ability to work closely with a senior management team
All potential candidates will need to pass pre-employment screenings (to include criminal background, drug screen, and reference check) and skills assessments. We will only contact qualified applicants. .
|From the USA? You Can Earn Beer Money – Click Me|
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.