Pegasus Senior Living is made up of individual Associates united by a commitment and dedication to the highest quality of service delivery to our residents with a sense of warmth, compassion, individual pride and company spirit. To achieve our mission, each associate strives to always do the right thing. Recognizing that excellence is a process achieved through continuous improvement, we value and apply lessons learned from the feedback we receive from all of our stakeholders.
To our Associates, we pledge to
- Promote a culture of excellence.
- Provide strong leadership, team building and empowerment.
- Encourage all associates to work hard and play hard every day.
- Encourage professional and personal growth for all our Associates.
To our Residents, we pledge to
- Celebrate and enhance their lives.
- Provide outstanding customer service.
- Always remember that choice and compassion are at the heart of our profession.
To our investors, we pledge to be great stewards of our resources.
Supports the Community Sales Team and the Executive Director to increase occupancy, meet budgeted occupancy and revenue, and maintain a waiting list for available apartments. Works to provide the sales activities and results necessary to achieve and exceed the Community s sales and move-in goals to continuously maximize occupancy. Also conducts marketing outreach into the community served on a continuing basis. All marketing and sales discussions must be presented truthfully and are expected to be consistent of the services the Community provides to the Resident. Promotes the Company s mission statement.
- Supports the Community Sales Team and the Executive Director to increase occupancy, meet budgeted occupancy and revenue, and maintain a waiting list for available apartments.
- Achieves Community sales objectives and move-in goals as identified by the Executive Director, Regional Director of Operations and the Regional Director of Sales. Achieves annual budgeted census and per diem targets.
- Develops and implements marketing and selling plans, calendars and activities for the Community. This detailed plan must be refined quarterly for review by the Regional Director of Sales/Marketing.
- Develops tactics and timelines to meet sales objectives.
- Develops and implements special events and activities in the Community for increasing leads of prospective Residents.
- Researches the sales history of referral sources to determine what services are currently being used; how many referrals they have made and provide networking events involving the referral sources.
- Monitors progress and adjusts the sales plan implementation and productivity weekly.
- Develops inquiries and reservations through community relationship building.
- Schedules sales appointments, both inside and away from the Community and structures their work schedule to maximize their own efficiency, while also providing timely responses to prospective Residents, including evening or weekend traveling for visits to prospective Resident s or family’s residences.
- Responds to requests for information and brochures in a timely manner and according to the performance standards outlines by the Community Sales Director, ED and/or Regional Director of Sales and detailed in the Pegasus Senior Living sales training and standard operating procedures.
- Identifies and anticipates prospective Resident s needs, eliciting ideas, feelings but not limited to perceptions from others. Probes to identify the needs and goals of prospective Residents, including home visitations to better understand prospective resident s personal needs to ensure such needs can be met.
- Interacts with other Community Associates by developing and maintaining rapport, demonstrating interpersonal sensitivity toward others and prospective Residents service training to establish a relationship and continue the sales process.
- Works with the Executive Director and other Department Managers to establish a weekly exchange of information on sales issues that impact other departments. Provide schedule of move-ins upon confirmation.
- Provide Community Associates selling skill prospective Residents service training to achieve and surpass benchmarks set for a work plan, early move-ins and maintenance of high occupancy throughout the Community.
- Identifies the key decision-makers and communicates with and involves all individuals involved in making the decision with the prospective resident. Pre-qualifies prospective Residents.
- Conducts a competent and accurate assessment of prospective Residents to determine appropriateness for their Community. Communicates with and involves other Department Managers as necessary in the assessment process.
- Recommends solutions that match prospective Residents needs, overcoming objections by demonstrating benefits to prospective Residents, and negotiating a mutually beneficial outcome.
- Closes sales with prospective Residents and receives reservation checks.
- Works with appropriate Community Managers to finalize residency contracts, so that sales efforts expended are in proportion to their urgency and appropriateness for the Community.
- Ensures a smooth transition for the Residents from the sales process through the move-in process. Work with other Community Managers and Community Associates to ensure new Residents are oriented to the Community Managers, Community Associates and to the Community services and programs.
- Acts as a liaison between community resources and the Executive Director.
- Assists the Executive Director/Regional Director of Marketing/Sales and the RDO in the formulation of the annual advertising/marketing/sales budget.
- Is accountable to maintain projected budget.
- Continuously maintains regular contact with prospective Residents and their family both by telephone and email contacts and home visitations, validating their interest and moving them toward a decision to utilize our services. Record in an up-to-date manner all appropriate prospective Residents information in the designated software program.
- Explicitly and directly asks Residents for referrals to friends and family members whom they believe may also have an interest in our services.
- Establishes a work schedule that is most responsive to the prospective Residents in the Community s market. This will most likely include regularly working some evenings and weekends.
- Keeps updated about relevant operational, competitive analysis data, and company information, in order to respond effectively to lead inquires.
- Observes all work, safety and administrative policy training in performing all job assignments.
- Reports all suspicions of abuse, neglect and/or financial exploitations of a Resident immediately to the supervisor, as described in the Company s policy and procedures on reporting.
- Associate should perform additional duties as assigned by the supervisor.
- Familiarity with PC-based software applications for capturing sales data and word processing is a part of required job performance. Additional experience with any or all of the following is a plus: Presentation software such as Freelance or PowerPoint, spreadsheet software such as Lotus or Excel, email and Internet functions.
- Meet continuing education requirements and certifications on job classification and position, including state requirements.
- Availability to work evenings, weekends and holidays as necessary.
- Ability to communicate and work within all levels of the Company while following reporting paths.
- Ability to recognize and communicate problems appropriately.
- Demonstrates ability to supervise.
- Ability to relate to the public, Residents, families, staff and other professionals appropriately.
- Ability to teach/train other effectively.
- Ability to work flexible hours to meet requirements of the job.
- Ability to transfer residents.
- Routinely requires pushing, pulling, bending, walking, reaching and stooping.
- Maintains car in good working order, current driver s license and current auto insurance.
- Ability to maintain accurate records and provides information as requested/required.
- Demonstrates the ability to organize their time, follow-up, qualify and track a large number of leads for prospective Residents; the ability to perform job tasks efficiently and effectively.
- Demonstrates a team player with a positive attitude; able to work with Community Associates, Regional and Company Support staff.
- Ability to effectively communicate, verbally and in writing, with prospective Residents, influencers, Residents, families and the general public.
- Maintains and protects the confidentiality of resident information at all times.
MINIMUM JOB QUALIFICATIONS:
Level of Experience –
A minimum of three (3) to five (5) years of sales experience with a record of consistently meeting or exceeding sales performance goals.
Education, Technical or Professional License(s)/Certification(s) –
High school diploma required. College credits or degree preferred or satisfy state experience requirements. Attends in-service training as required.
|From the USA? You Can Earn Beer Money – Click Me|
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.