RISE Association Management Group
At RISE, we’re different. We run toward challenges. We pick fights with the status quo. We embrace discomfort and we strive valiantly. We do this because we know our purpose is not within the confines of comfort but by meeting challenges in the field with full hearts. Growth does not come from comfort—it never has. We work hard, and we celebrate often and loudly. Each day we rise to battle the giants of our industry to deliver on the most bold of promises yet: together, we will go far. Together, we will make a difference. Together, we RISE.
We are looking to hire an experienced Community Association Manager to lead a portfolio of mid-rise, high-rise, or other condominiums and town homes in the Houston area. As a General Manger in the Portfolio Division with Rise, you’ll enjoy helping your clients reach their goals by leading all aspects of their property management operations. The Community Association Manager is responsible for the planning, development, and implementation of both long and short-term projects. These projects will be carried out by providing sound financial leadership and budget management. Someone best suited for this role should possess strong business acumen, excellent communication skills, and the ability to keep multiple concurrent projects in motion.
This position will require frequent interaction with board, homeowners, and service providers.
Community Association Manager Duties include but are not limited to:
- Manage the operation and administration of the Association in accordance with Rise’s management agreement and the Association’s policies and procedures.
- Carryout/delegate administrative and management duties as requested by the Board of Directors and in accordance with the management agreement.
- Creating and overseeing preventative maintenance plans to include standardizing building systems inspection schedules.
- Develop recommendations to the Board of Directors regarding capital expenditures and other projects required to maintain the physical upkeep and appearance of the property.
- Review monthly financial reports and present findings/feedback to the Board of Directors as needed.
- Serve as the primary liaison between the Association Board of Directors and homeowners as needed.
- Prepare and present material for Board meetings and membership meetings.
- Facilitate and attend Board meetings as required within the management agreement.
- Consult and advise the Board of Directors on best practices for developing financial goals and project planning.
- Manage contracts and service agreements for the Association.
- Assist the Board with compliance and deed restriction enforcement procedures.
- Responsible for coordinating routine and special projects through vendors and in-house facilities staff.
- Responsible for oversight of Association and Rise staff as needed.
- Coordinate and/or oversee inspection of property facilities and/or common area and arrange appropriate follow up actions as required.
- Other duties as assigned.
Community Association Manager Qualifications
- Experience with garden style town homes & condominiums or mid-rise and high-rise condominiums (either onsite or portfolio)
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.) at a proficient level.
- Knowledge of real estate and homeowners associations.
- Knowledge of accounting and finance principles.
- Knowledge of typical business correspondence (grammar, structure, punctuation, spelling, etc.) at a proficient level.
- Knowledge of conflict resolution techniques at a proficient level.
- Professional communication skills (phone, interpersonal, written, verbal, etc.).
- Strong customer service skills.
- Self-motivated, proactive, detail oriented and a team player.
- Time management and time critical prioritization skills.
- Associates Degree Required
- Bachelor’s Degree Preferred
- Track and manage multiple concurrent projects.
- Attend evening client meetings from time to time.
- Must have reliable transportation to travel to client properties.
- Ability to perform routine property/site inspections (both indoor and outdoor)
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $40,000.00 to $60,000.00 /year
- Microsoft Office: 1 year (Preferred)
- management: 2 years (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 2 years (Preferred)
|Better Chance At Finding High Paying Job Elite Carrier Seeker|
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.