The Communications and Marketing Specialist position requires enthusiasm, attention to detail, superior organization skills, and the ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment. A strong work ethic and excellent interpersonal and communications skills are a must.
What You’ll Do
- PROMOTIONS: Write copy and build collateral for local media plans—to include digital, print, and radio—and collect and track data on all efforts.
- SOCIAL MEDIA: Manage and create engaging content for multiple social media accounts.
- BRANDING: Enhance multiple HCI locations’ presence by designing and managing local websites, menus, photography, and signage.
- PLANNING: Work directly with general managers to assist in planning and supporting local marketing efforts.
- EVENTS/FUNDRAISERS: Help coordinate and execute community group fundraisers and other events while working to strengthen our brands in local communities.
- GUEST RELATIONS: Monitor and respond to guest comments and reviews.
What We’re Looking For
Candidate must possess a bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Advertising, Public Relations, Communications, Journalism, Graphic Design, or a related field with:
- 3 to 5 years professional experience in one or more of the areas listed above.
- An eye for creating engaging collateral that gets the message across.
- A natural and creative knack for utilizing social media platforms.
- Direct experience with Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office.
- Passion for customer service.
- A “team first” mentality!
- Knowledge of or an interest in photography and basic web design is a plus.
This is a full-time salaried, office-based position with opportunity for advancement. You will work 40 hours per week.
Please attach a cover letter and a resume.
|From the USA? You Can Earn Beer Money – Click Me|
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.