OneDigital is proud of the tight-knit community we’ve built since the day we were founded. We’re picky about the people who work for us, because as much as we are a business, we’re also a family. Even through our rapid growth, we’ve managed to preserve our unique culture. We have a simple philosophy that if you take care of your employees, they will take care of customers and the bottom line takes care of itself.
With a distinctive culture, the best-in-class products and outstanding service, OneDigital has been recognized time and time again for our accomplishments within our industry as well as what we offer within our organization. Are you ready to join an already winning team and help us continue to grow for years to come?
Our Newest Opportunity:
The Commission Supervisor is responsible for ensuring accurate and timely posting of commission
revenue, daily balancing of deposit totals, and reconciliation of posted payments from the commission
Responsibilities (Include but are not limited to)
- Daily supervision and training of commission processing staff;
- Achieve goals and deliverables by identifying and prioritizing tasks based on systems needs and business strategy;
- Ensure commissions are posted and reconciled timely and variances are dealt with promptly;
- Manual entry of commission income from paper statements to individual policies in Microsoft CRM system;
- Enter and code checks into the finance database;
- Prepare bank deposits and reconcile same to daily receipt report;
- Reconcile daily cash receipts, resolve processing errors and clear suspense items;
- Research commission errors and discrepancies;
- Update, edit and add policyholder information as needed;
- Perform additional responsibilities assigned by management.
- Ability to monitor and evaluate worker performance, establish work priorities, delegate tasks, and train staff in proper departmental procedures;
- Ability to motivate and manage staff in critical deadline situations;
- Must be detail oriented, accurate and have the ability to prioritize daily workloads;
- Fast and accurate data entry skills;
- Must be able to maintain an acceptable level of production while meeting demanding deadlines;
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills;
- Must be self-motivated, disciplined and require minimal supervision.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Business related field, preferred;
- Two years comparable work experience, and/or combination of education and experience;
- Experience in the Insurance industry, preferred but not required;
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications including Excel, Word and Outlook;
- Familiarity with database applications, a plus.
Thank you for your interest in joining the OneDigital team!
|From the USA? You Can Earn Beer Money – Click Me|
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.