Dell’s purpose is to create technologies that drive human progress. Our vision is to become the essential infrastructure company – from the edge to the data center to the cloud – not only for today’s applications, but for the cloud-native world we’re entering.
Dell’s Commercial Sales organization is a $53B global business with 20K+ sales makers. The Commercial Sales Strategy and Transformation team works closely with the leadership of this business to develop and implement high-impact growth strategies. We are looking for a strategy leader who will collaborate with sales and functional leaders to identify new opportunities, solve complex problems, provide actionable recommendations, and drive implementation to transform Dell. Examples of projects led by our team are investments in emerging markets and attractive customer segments, transformation of sales motions, and simplification of our go to market.
What you will be doing?
- Partner with regional sales and functional leadership to identify, develop and implement sales strategies
- Lead complex problem solving and deliver actionable recommendations to drive growth and improve efficiencies
- Collaborate with central and regional operational teams to drive implementation of the recommendations and track performance
What makes this role exciting?
- Deliver impact – we are a small team and only work on high priority management initiatives that are substantially transformative
- Innovate next generation of tech go-to-market – we are radical thinkers and push the envelope on sales models to maintain Dell’s market leadership position
- Gain global exposure and build senior leadership relationships
- Springboard into more operational business management roles across Dell over time if desired
What you should have?
- 7+ years’ experience, including at least 3+ years of strategy or consulting experience in a leading technology company or consulting firm
- Very strong understanding of business strategies and drivers, particularly in a sales organization
- Prefer experience in Enterprise IT HW and SW
- Proficiency leading and managing teams
- Ability to effectively work and influence at all levels of the organization – particularly at the SVP/President level
- Outstanding problem solving, quantitative analytical, and written / verbal communication skills
- Self-direction and motivation, and ability to operate independently
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.
|From the USA? You Can Earn Beer Money – Click Me|
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.