Be instrumental in driving strategy, planning and analysis for our fast-growing Cloud Businesses!
We are looking for a driven and accomplished finance professional with a proven track record of delivering results who is looking to grow their career by being a key strategic partner for our Cloud Businesses. Genesys is building a world-class Cloud Business Finance team and offers a fun, fast-paced environment with great opportunities for professional growth and career advancement. Ideal candidates will have at least five years of finance and analytical experience in the technology or software industries.
- Become a trusted partner and advisor for the Cloud offer leaders and cross-functional teams to provide finance decision support to achieve strategic Cloud objectives.
- Work collaboratively across functional teams to drive improvement and own the detailed global Cloud revenue forecasting process.
- Leverage Cloud revenue metrics to enhance forecasting accuracy and provide greater insight into revenue drivers and segmentation.
- Identify and implement process and system improvements through an understanding of data flows and leveraging technology solutions.
- Reconcile and ensure consistency of data from various sources and assist in driving the automation of reports and analyses.
- Prepare periodic (monthly, quarterly, annual) and adhoc financial and operating reports, report packages, dashboards, etc.
- Ability to analyze and interpret data to develop insights and recommendations that synthesizes information across functions and perspectives.
- Highly organized, ability to self-start and self-direct work in an entrepreneurial environment.
- A strong listener, communicator and presenter with the ability to convey complex concepts in a succinct, simple way. Demonstrated ability to quickly establish credibility with senior leaders.
- Exceptional business partner with outstanding ability to collaborate and work cross-functionally and at multiple levels of the organization.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field such as Accounting, Finance, or Statistics.
- MBA/ CPA preferred (or equivalent qualification).
- At least five years of analytical work experience in business finance, FP&A, investment banking, consulting or accounting environments, experience within SaaS/Cloud industry a plus.
- Strong command of GAAP (three statement model) and cash management.
- Systems and data visualization experience (NetSuite, Tableau, Oracle EPM Cloud, Salesforce, Gainsight, Power Query, Power Pivot, SQL, etc.).
Genesys® powers more than 25 billion of the world’s best customer experiences each year. We put the customer at the center of everything we do and passionately believe that great customer engagement drives great business outcomes. More than 10,000 companies in more than 100 countries trust the industry’s
|Better Chance At Finding High Paying Job Elite Carrier Seeker|
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.