FINSYNC provides online cash flow management, accounting, financing and payroll software to businesses along with support through a concierge service that uses a needs-based analysis to match businesses with the right bookkeeper, accountant or financial expert.
Client Success Manager
We are looking for highly qualified professionals in metro Atlanta to join our exciting company in helping our virtual accounting partners and their clients succeed with innovative software and unmatched service.
- Interview prospective accountant partners and understand what drives them.
- Work with FINSYNC’s Concierge Representatives in matching approved accountant partners with clients in need of their services.
- Serve as a resource for accountant partners who want to learn the FINSYNC software and become a certified FINSYNC Specialist.
- Help accountant partners consult with prospective clients, understanding what they need from software and services, and connect FINSYNC’s offering with those objectives.
- Stay connected with accountant partners and their clients to ensure success.
Things you will be doing
- Conducting initial interview and follow up with prospective accountant partners.
- Screening Resumes.
- Working within Applicant Tracking Software to advance candidates within the application process.
- Asking good, thoughtful questions that allow us to really get to know our accountant partners on a personal and professional basis. Partnering with good people who share our commitment to providing businesses the best service is critical.
- Manage partner relationships and help our partners grow fee based revenue by matching them with our fast growing client base who are in search of their professional accounting services.
- Demo and answer questions about the FINSYNC software for accountant partners and their clients.
- Onboard new accountant partners and new clients.
- Maintain and grow relationships with accountant partners and clients.
- Provide input to product development for new features and functionality based on your findings during partner and client interactions.
- Measure success by the growth of our partner and client base and their success with our software and services.
- Earning and then asking for referrals.
- Sourcing new business.
At FINSYNC our goal is to help businesses succeed and we think our software plus services is a great way to do that. We care about people and the right person for this position will care about people too. The difference between a job and a profession is passion for what you do and the ability to deliver excellent results. We prefer to hire someone that:
- Loves people.
- Has excellent interviewing skills.
- Listens well.
- Has the ability to speak to executives intelligently.
- Has good presentation skills, both in person and over the internet.
- Is comfortable with technology.
- Has good communication ability, both verbal and written.
- Is organized and consistently productive.
- Is ready to grow with us in a fast changing, exciting environment.
- BA/BS in related field and a minimum of 3 years of professional experience in sales and service.
- Experience with accounting and accounting software is preferred, but not required.
|From the USA? You Can Earn Beer Money – Click Me|
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.